Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Default A few cold hard facts for Snowflakes

1.You are unique, but not particularly special. No one really cares about your feels.
2.Rewards are for merits, not for showing up. You want something, work for it.
3.Success is not guaranteed, to anyone, ever.
4.Chelsea Clinton is not a typical case. Stepping out of college with a ridiculously overpriced degree in a totally worthless discipline does not entitle you to a corner office, a six-figure income, and keys to the Executive ****ter. Chelsea is a Clinton, and Clintons get special treatment.
5.You are allowing yourselves to be pawns of the Left who have been grooming you your whole lives to be their frontline in an uprising. Saul Alinsky called people like you "useful idiots". You are happily following a group of rich, sequestered out-of-touch actors and "singers" who have no intentions of getting in the trenches with you. You are participating in riots funded by George Soros who has his own agenda and doesn't give a **** about your hopes and dreams. He'll cheerfully walk on your corpses to reach his goal.
6.Life is hard. You don't always get to do what you want, when you want. And no one owes you anything. There is satisfaction in hard work and delayed gratification. And you'll learn all of this if and when you grow the **** up.

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On 11/10/16 3:39 PM, burfordTjustice wrote:

[...]

We probably should make everyone listen to Natl Lampoon's Deteriorata.
"You are a fluke of the Universe. You have no right to be here and
whether you can hear it or not, the Universe is laughing behind your back."

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/10/16 4:02 PM, Kurt V. Ullman wrote:

We probably should make everyone listen to Natl Lampoon's Deteriorata.
"You are a fluke of the Universe. You have no right to be here and
whether you can hear it or not, the Universe is laughing behind your back."

Had to check up on the Lampoon. It's still going, kindof,
sortof. The Christmas Vacation show was the funniest if my memory is
working. There might be something funny he http://nationallampoon.com

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, November 10, 2016 at 7:44:38 PM UTC-6, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On 11/10/16 4:02 PM, Kurt V. Ullman wrote:

We probably should make everyone listen to Natl Lampoon's Deteriorata.
"You are a fluke of the Universe. You have no right to be here and
whether you can hear it or not, the Universe is laughing behind your back."

Had to check up on the Lampoon. It's still going, kindof,
sortof. The Christmas Vacation show was the funniest if my memory is
working. There might be something funny he http://nationallampoon.com

I bought and read the National Lampoon all the time long before there was an Internet. In fact, the staff has recycled a cover picture from I think 1973. I bought the particular issue. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

http://nationallampoon.com/pic-quip-it-was-trump/

[8~{} Uncle Lampooned Monster

Two Univ. Of Chicago Special Snowflakes Arrested For BlockingTraffic at Free Tuition Protest€¦ burfordTjustice Home Repair 0 October 26th 16 12:47 PM
why does my basement cold water pipe only rattle during cold weather? Joe Home Repair 7 November 7th 07 02:26 AM
Washing machine install (only got a cold feed, washer has hot and cold feeds) ARWadsworth UK diy 5 April 12th 07 09:26 PM
Cold Hard Cash heybobby Metalworking 1 January 21st 06 02:14 PM
Cold air blowing outta cold air return vents when blower's not running [email protected] Home Ownership 2 December 19th 05 12:33 PM