Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Enough Already!

Take the politics to the politics discussion groups. The new President has been elected. Republicans will be controlling the federal government. Regardless of your political affiliation, get over it. STFU, let the calumny fade into the background. If you didn't vote, you've nothing to complain about.. If your candidates won or lost, that's the way our republic is supposed to work.

BTJ, will you please stop crossposting news of current events and political stuff to alt.home.repair. I always look at what you post in alt.politics.scorched-earth where it belongs. There is no reason for you to flood the home repair group with political news and examples of The Dumbassification Of America. The denizens of alt.home.repair are already well aware of it. Enough already! ヽ(à²*_à²*)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Exasperated Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 9 Nov 2016 14:13:30 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster
wrote:

Take the politics to the politics discussion groups. The new President has been elected. Republicans will be controlling the federal government. Regardless of your political affiliation, get over it. STFU, let the calumny fade into the background. If you didn't vote, you've nothing to complain about. If your candidates won or lost, that's the way our republic is supposed to work.

BTJ, will you please stop crossposting news of current events and political stuff to alt.home.repair. I always look at what you post in alt.politics.scorched-earth where it belongs. There is no reason for you to flood the home repair group with political news and examples of The Dumbassification Of America. The denizens of alt.home.repair are already well aware of it. Enough already! ?(?_?)?

[8~{} Uncle Exasperated Monster

ROTFLMAO, everyone wants to be a moderator.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Take the politics to the politics discussion groups. The new President has been elected. Republicans will be controlling the federal government. Regardless of your political affiliation, get over it. STFU, let the calumny fade into the background. If you didn't vote, you've nothing to complain about. If your candidates won or lost, that's the way our republic is supposed to work.

BTJ, will you please stop crossposting news of current events and political stuff to alt.home.repair. I always look at what you post in alt.politics.scorched-earth where it belongs. There is no reason for you to flood the home repair group with political news and examples of The Dumbassification Of America. The denizens of alt.home.repair are already well aware of it. Enough already! ?(?_?)?

[8~{} Uncle Exasperated Monster

ROTFLMAO, everyone wants to be a moderator.

Jar Head, just ****ed on the wrong leg. Cousin Monster has been
around here for ages, so has his brother. He is correct, BTJ is
attracting trolls by cross posting. Now hide in the corner like a good
jar head.
--
"Never accuse a Soldier of being a Marine"
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 14:43:41 -0800, Oren wrote:

Jar Head, just ****ed on the wrong leg.

I'm a shakin' Oren, I'm a shakin'.

LOL
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 23:13:26 +0000, Stormin' Norman
wrote:

On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 14:43:41 -0800, Oren wrote:

Jar Head, just ****ed on the wrong leg.

I'm a shakin' Oren, I'm a shakin'.

LOL

You should be, jar head.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Take the politics to the politics discussion groups. The new President has been elected. Republicans will be controlling the federal government. Regardless of your political affiliation, get over it. STFU, let the calumny fade into the background. If you didn't vote, you've nothing to complain about. If your candidates won or lost, that's the way our republic is supposed to work.

BTJ, will you please stop crossposting news of current events and political stuff to alt.home.repair. I always look at what you post in alt.politics.scorched-earth where it belongs. There is no reason for you to flood the home repair group with political news and examples of The Dumbassification Of America. The denizens of alt.home.repair are already well aware of it. Enough already! ?(?_?)?

[8~{} Uncle Exasperated Monster

ROTFLMAO, everyone wants to be a moderator.

I have no wish to serve and refuse any appointment as moderator. I'm simply expressing my opinion and one that is shared by a lot of other people. I've always read BTJ's posts in alt.politics.scorched-earth because I find the stuff he/she/it posts to be interesting. If I quit procrastinating and load a real newsreader on the Win7 laptop my little red haired girlfriend gave me, I can filter out the trolls such as you. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Unmoderated Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 14:43:41 -0800, Oren wrote:

Jar Head, just ****ed on the wrong leg.

I'm a shakin' Oren, I'm a shakin'.

LOL

You should be, jar head.

That was very menacing and quite convincing Oren.

LOL
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, November 9, 2016 at 4:13:33 PM UTC-6, Uncle Monster wrote:

Take the politics to the politics discussion groups. The new President has been elected. Republicans will be controlling the federal government. Regardless of your political affiliation, get over it. STFU, let the calumny fade into the background. If you didn't vote, you've nothing to complain about. If your candidates won or lost, that's the way our republic is supposed to work.

BTJ, will you please stop crossposting news of current events and political stuff to alt.home.repair. I always look at what you post in alt.politics..scorched-earth where it belongs. There is no reason for you to flood the home repair group with political news and examples of The Dumbassification Of America. The denizens of alt.home.repair are already well aware of it. Enough already! ヽ(à²*_à²*)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Exasperated Monster

AMEN!!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, November 9, 2016 at 6:10:48 PM UTC-6, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:
[...]

I'm touched. I always wanted to be worshiped. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Deity Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 14:43:41 -0800, Oren wrote:

Jar Head, just ****ed on the wrong leg.

I'm a shakin' Oren, I'm a shakin'.

LOL

You should be, jar head.

That was very menacing and quite convincing Oren.

LOL

That's all you got jar head? Try again.

You ain't special except maybe in your own mind.

Go swab a deck!

Posted to alt.home.repair

That was very menacing and quite convincing Oren.

LOL

That's all you got jar head? Try again.

You ain't special except maybe in your own mind.

Go swab a deck!

Medication Oren, go refill your medications.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 10 Nov 2016 01:11:45 +0000, Stormin' Norman
wrote:

That was very menacing and quite convincing Oren.

LOL

That's all you got jar head? Try again.

You ain't special except maybe in your own mind.

Go swab a deck!

Medication Oren, go refill your medications.

Jar Head. A Marine in the Navy. You ain't special and nobody is
intimidated by you. You've attacked Soldiers since you showed up here.

Most of your attacks are against people that are not jar heads.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 17:49:00 -0800, Oren wrote:

Medication Oren, go refill your medications.

Jar Head. A Marine in the Navy. You ain't special and nobody is
intimidated by you. You've attacked Soldiers since you showed up here.

Most of your attacks are against people that are not jar heads.

You are babbling Oren, call your MD.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 10 Nov 2016 01:58:00 +0000, Stormin' Norman
wrote:

On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 17:49:00 -0800, Oren wrote:

Medication Oren, go refill your medications.

Jar Head. A Marine in the Navy. You ain't special and nobody is
intimidated by you. You've attacked Soldiers since you showed up here.

Most of your attacks are against people that are not jar heads.

You are babbling Oren, call your MD.

Hornswoggle. You have made numerous attacks here, jar head.

Even went to bat for a notorious troll. Sorry to hurt your "feelings".

You just showed up and expect folks here to give you credibility.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 18:04:02 -0800, Oren wrote:

You are babbling Oren, call your MD.

Hornswoggle. You have made numerous attacks here, jar head.

Even went to bat for a notorious troll. Sorry to hurt your "feelings".

You just showed up and expect folks here to give you credibility.

Let it all out Oren, it might be cathartic for you while you are
awaiting the refill of your lithium and anti-psychotic medications.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 10 Nov 2016 02:08:06 +0000, Stormin' Norman
wrote:

On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 18:04:02 -0800, Oren wrote:

You are babbling Oren, call your MD.

Hornswoggle. You have made numerous attacks here, jar head.

Even went to bat for a notorious troll. Sorry to hurt your "feelings".

You just showed up and expect folks here to give you credibility.

Let it all out Oren, it might be cathartic for you while you are
awaiting the refill of your lithium and anti-psychotic medications.

Like Todd said. You are a liar.

Your poor feelings are hurt and I understand why you have attacked
several people here, rookie. Your are a jar head.

Go play with your goldfish. You ain't special.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/09/2016 03:13 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
[8~{} Uncle Exasperated Monster

You really nead to start mod.monster.repair
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, November 9, 2016 at 10:23:14 PM UTC-6, rbowman wrote:
On 11/09/2016 03:13 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
[8~{} Uncle Exasperated Monster

You really nead to start mod.monster.repair

Why? I'm simply expressing an opinion shared by many. BTJ showed up in alt.home.repair and flooded it with the same stuff he/she/it posts to alt.politics.scorched-earth. I can do no more than express an opinion and ask that someone stop trashing the group. You could cease being a troll if you really wanted to. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Broken Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

That was very menacing and quite convincing Oren.

LOL

That's all you got jar head? Try again.

You ain't special except maybe in your own mind.

Go swab a deck!

Medication Oren, go refill your medications.

Anyone online who has time to waste reading and comparing message
headers, then posting irritating and boring comments about them, is not
only severely mentally ill, but need to get a life. Medication might
help with part of the mental illness, but that wont get these losers out
of their $20 a week slum rooming houses and into the working world.
But each newsgroup has one of these idiots and they are generally the
worst trolls of all, and are also newsgroup flooders. Fortunately my
filters get rid of them except in followup posts.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

wrote:

On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 14:43:41 -0800, Oren wrote:

Jar Head, just ****ed on the wrong leg.

I'm a shakin' Oren, I'm a shakin'.

LOL

You should be, jar head.

That was very menacing and quite convincing Oren.

LOL

That's all you got jar head? Try again.

You ain't special except maybe in your own mind.

Go swab a deck!

The poop deck...

--
Tekkie