Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Enough Already!

On Wednesday, November 9, 2016 at 6:10:48 PM UTC-6, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:
On Wednesday, November 9, 2016 at 4:13:33 PM UTC-6, Uncle Monster wrote:

Take the politics to the politics discussion groups. The new President has been elected. Republicans will be controlling the federal government. Regardless of your political affiliation, get over it. STFU, let the calumny fade into the background. If you didn't vote, you've nothing to complain about. If your candidates won or lost, that's the way our republic is supposed to work.

BTJ, will you please stop crossposting news of current events and political stuff to alt.home.repair. I always look at what you post in alt.politics.scorched-earth where it belongs. There is no reason for you to flood the home repair group with political news and examples of The Dumbassification Of America. The denizens of alt.home.repair are already well aware of it. Enough already! ヽ(à²*_à²*)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Exasperated Monster

AMEN!!

I'm touched. I always wanted to be worshiped. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Deity Monster