Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Trump or Clinton? *My opinion*

On 11/08/2016 04:56 AM, Bud Frede wrote:
Bod writes:

For what it's worth, I personally predict that Hillary will win and by
a fair amount.
I do understand why many will want Trump though. I see that voting for
Trump is more or less a protest vote, not too dissimilar to our voters
voting for Bexit. Both are low quality candidates and it's a choice of
two evils and the lesser evil is Clinton.

Clinton actually has some good ideas in terms of policies, which is
where she's always been strong. However, she's not as good at playing
the political game as some others are.

She had better find a good political boot camp then. If she does win the
attacks begin on day one. Does the Nobel committee hand out awards for
most divisive leader or just being a mulatto?

Trump Soaring Again - Election Betting odds - 28 October 2016 - Clinton 81%, Trump 18.7% Sterling Archer Home Repair 5 October 28th 16 04:45 PM
Trump slipping - Election betting odds: 25 October 2016 - Clinton 83.7%, Trump 15.4% Sterling Archer Home Repair 11 October 28th 16 12:06 AM
Trump v Clinton Oren[_2_] Home Repair 0 October 12th 16 08:13 PM
Trump v Clinton Kurt V. Ullman Home Repair 0 October 12th 16 02:15 PM