Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Trump Soaring Again - Election Betting odds - 28 October 2016 - Clinton 81%, Trump 18.7%

Trump Soaring Again - Election Betting odds - 28 October 2016 - Clinton
81%, Trump 18.7%

https://electionbettingodds.com/

Trump is sniffing at a 20% chance of winning the election, that is much
better than he has done in several weeks. I suspect he will say
something else that causes him to tank, yet again.....
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/28/2016 8:19 AM, Sterling Archer wrote:
Trump Soaring Again - Election Betting odds - 28 October 2016 - Clinton 81%, Trump 18.7%

https://electionbettingodds.com/

Trump is sniffing at a 20% chance of winning the election, that is much better than he has done in several weeks. I suspect he will say something else that causes him to tank, yet again.....

http://www.forbes.com/sites/merrillm...nment-benefits

How much longer can the working taxpayers continue to support the lazy democrats?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Dev Null formulated on Friday :
On 10/28/2016 8:19 AM, Sterling Archer wrote:
Trump Soaring Again - Election Betting odds - 28 October 2016 - Clinton
81%, Trump 18.7%

https://electionbettingodds.com/

Trump is sniffing at a 20% chance of winning the election, that is much
better than he has done in several weeks. I suspect he will say something
else that causes him to tank, yet again.....

How much longer can the working taxpayers continue to support the lazy
democrats?

How much longer? Probably as long as they can continue to support non
federal income tax paying billionaires (Trump), investors that pay a
much lower rate of tax on their income than those who earn their
income(Buffet) and corporate welfare programs (pharmaceutical, oil,
corporate jets, CEO bonus tax breaks, capital gains tax breaks, etc).
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 28 Oct 2016 06:19:45 -0700
"Sterling Archer" wrote:

Trump Soaring Again - Election Betting odds - 28 October 2016 -
Clinton 81%, Trump 18.7%

https://electionbettingodds.com/

Trump is sniffing at a 20% chance of winning the election, that is
much better than he has done in several weeks. I suspect he will say
something else that causes him to tank, yet again.....

From lefty/liberal/democrat Daily Beast:

Meet the Professor Whose €˜Primary Model Says Trump Has 87% Chance to
Win

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ce-to-win.html

You dole whores seem very afraid.....LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair

Per Sterling Archer:
Trump is sniffing at a 20% chance of winning the election, that is much
better than he has done in several weeks. I suspect he will say
something else that causes him to tank, yet again.....

Seems like the joker in the deck is WikiLeaks. Assange seems to
*really* have it in for Clinton and I have to wonder what he is keeping
in reserve for the last few days before election day.
--
Pete Cresswell

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Sterling Archer" wrote in message
Dev Null formulated on Friday :
On 10/28/2016 8:19 AM, Sterling Archer wrote:
Trump Soaring Again - Election Betting odds - 28 October 2016 - Clinton
81%, Trump 18.7%

https://electionbettingodds.com/

Trump is sniffing at a 20% chance of winning the election, that is much
better than he has done in several weeks. I suspect he will say
something else that causes him to tank, yet again.....

How much longer can the working taxpayers continue to support the lazy
democrats?

How much longer? Probably as long as they can continue to support non
federal income tax paying billionaires (Trump), investors that pay a much
lower rate of tax on their income than those who earn their income(Buffet)
and corporate welfare programs (pharmaceutical, oil, corporate jets, CEO
bonus tax breaks, capital gains tax breaks, etc).

And yet, with all of that, the "rich" pay more than half of all the income
tax.