Posted to alt.home.repair

Default We have now entered "DAYLIGHT LOSING TIME" (DLT)

Everyone loses !!!!
(Except the electric power company).
It will now cost me more money for electricity to use lights in the
evening when I care for my farm animals, and to do any sort of outdoor
work in the evenings.

A friend of mine has been re-roofing his house after work and on
weekends. Lately he has had one hour per day to work on that roof after
he gets home from work, before it's dark. Now he will have ZERO hours to
do it after he gets home from work. He's trying to figure out how to
attach lights up there..... Fortunately he is about 80% done.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Keep it Standard year round, teach folks how to
make the best of the day without guvamint
interferance!
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
Keep it Standard year round, teach folks how to
make the best of the day without guvamint
interferance!

But earlier in the thread, you demanded that the government interfere
and mandate that your own favorite scheme be enforced by law. You seem
to me making the same point here. AYRTFR?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"None":

This thread is for real people, not machines
or bots.

Posted to alt.home.repair

thekma dumb**** , shortbus. edu wrote in message
"None":

This thread is for real people, not machines
or bots.

Your retarded (failed) attempt at moderating an un-moderated group
doesn't change the fact that you're demanding that the government
mandate your own favorite clock scheme, while at the same time whining
that the government should not mandate clock schemes. You're a
retarded dumb****, taking this twice-year opportunity to get a free
hour of stupid. Too bad you're already full up to the back teeth with
stupid. But you do get an extra hour of sleep before the shortbus
comes for you.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"FromTheRafters" wrote in message
None formulated on Monday :
thekma dumb**** , shortbus. edu wrote in message
"None":

This thread is for real people, not machines
or bots.

Your retarded (failed) attempt at moderating an un-moderated group
doesn't change the fact that you're demanding that the government
mandate your own favorite clock scheme, while at the same time
whining that the government should not mandate clock schemes.
You're a retarded dumb****, taking this twice-year opportunity to
get a free hour of stupid. Too bad you're already full up to the
back teeth with stupid. But you do get an extra hour of sleep
before the shortbus comes for you.

Twice-year?

Twice per year. Yeah, I missed a word. D'oh!

Posted to alt.home.repair

None brought next idea :
"FromTheRafters" wrote in message
None formulated on Monday :
thekma dumb**** , shortbus. edu wrote in message
"None":

This thread is for real people, not machines
or bots.

Your retarded (failed) attempt at moderating an un-moderated group doesn't
change the fact that you're demanding that the government mandate your own
favorite clock scheme, while at the same time whining that the government
should not mandate clock schemes. You're a retarded dumb****, taking this
twice-year opportunity to get a free hour of stupid. Too bad you're
already full up to the back teeth with stupid. But you do get an extra
hour of sleep before the shortbus comes for you.

Twice-year?

Twice per year. Yeah, I missed a word. D'oh!

Wouldn't one of those steal an hour of stupid?
Posted to alt.home.repair

"FromTheRafters" wrote in message
Wouldn't one of those steal an hour of stupid?

Theckma has the uncanny ability to always become more stupid, never
less stupid. He rides the one-way short bus.

Posted to alt.home.repair

FromTheRafters:

You do realize you're talking with
a machine do you? Don't let it
screw with your mind.
Posted to alt.home.repair

thekma@ tardЯus . shortbus . edu wrote in message
FromTheRafters:

You do realize you're talking with
a machine do you? Don't let it
screw with your mind.

You must be glad that you have no mind; just **** for brains.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/8/2016 6:48 AM, None wrote:
You must be glad that you have no mind; just **** for brains.

Damn! Wittle Diesel the Stalker is going to **** some bricks with you
reading his mail like that.

--
fooey

Posted to alt.home.repair

fooey -
september.org Tue, 08 Nov 2016 22:35:34 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

On 11/8/2016 6:48 AM, None wrote:
You must be glad that you have no mind; just **** for brains.

Damn! Wittle Diesel the Stalker is going to **** some bricks with you
reading his mail like that.

I see muggles has acquired a new lapdog. As is typical for the dogs she
prefers, it's a cowardly one with bark, and, no bite.

Btw, Muggles, this asshat sock does count as a breach of the cease fire
agreement. Reign your little puppy in before you do breach the cease
fire; then this little pup won't be much good to you. ROFL.

Some people just don't learn.

--
Make yourself sheep and the wolves will eat you.
Benjamin Franklin