Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Paintedcow@unlisted.moo is offline

Default We have now entered "DAYLIGHT LOSING TIME" (DLT)

Everyone loses !!!!
(Except the electric power company).
It will now cost me more money for electricity to use lights in the
evening when I care for my farm animals, and to do any sort of outdoor
work in the evenings.

A friend of mine has been re-roofing his house after work and on
weekends. Lately he has had one hour per day to work on that roof after
he gets home from work, before it's dark. Now he will have ZERO hours to
do it after he gets home from work. He's trying to figure out how to
attach lights up there..... Fortunately he is about 80% done.