Posted to alt.home.repair

Default MyPillow gets a rude awakening with $1 million suit settlement

MyPillow, the Chaska-based pillow manufacturer, will pay $1 million in
civil penalties following a deceptive ad case brought by prosecutors
in 10 California counties.

The company may no longer promote that its products are able to cure
diseases or call its pillow the “official pillow” of the National
Sleep Foundation.

http://www.startribune.com/mypillow-...ent/399669011/
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 02 Nov 2016 14:42:34 -0500, Moe DeLoughan
wrote:

MyPillow, the Chaska-based pillow manufacturer, will pay $1 million in
civil penalties following a deceptive ad case brought by prosecutors
in 10 California counties.

The company may no longer promote that its products are able to cure
diseases or call its pillow the “official pillow” of the National
Sleep Foundation.

http://www.startribune.com/mypillow-...ent/399669011/

Maybe the company will pull all the ads from TV. I'm tired of them
constantly being shown. (for cripes sake)

Then pull all the ambulance chasing lawyers off, too.

At least we don't have to suffer the Billy Mays ads anymore.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

MyPillow, the Chaska-based pillow manufacturer, will pay $1 million in
civil penalties following a deceptive ad case brought by prosecutors
in 10 California counties.

The company may no longer promote that its products are able to cure
diseases or call its pillow the €œofficial pillow€ of the National
Sleep Foundation.

http://www.startribune.com/mypillow-...ent/399669011/

Maybe the company will pull all the ads from TV. I'm tired of them
constantly being shown. (for cripes sake)

Then pull all the ambulance chasing lawyers off, too.

At least we don't have to suffer the Billy Mays ads anymore.

If Hitlery is prosecuted and convicted of her crimes, it would be a wonderful if she were locked in a padded cell and subject to Billy Mays commercials 24/7. She would probably use her fangs to chew through the veins in her arms in order to commit suicide. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Hopeful Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 2 Nov 2016 15:55:40 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

At least we don't have to suffer the Billy Mays ads anymore.

If Hitlery is prosecuted and convicted of her crimes, it would be a wonderful if she were locked in a padded cell and subject to Billy Mays commercials 24/7. She would probably use her fangs to chew through the veins in her arms in order to commit suicide. ?(•?•)?

[8~{} Uncle Hopeful Monster

You could be sued. Like I once was for being part of Christmas Carols
being played to loud for the prisoners, that killed two correctional
officers on the same day.

One is dead (heart attack), the other has no physical contact except
in certain cases. When the second one dies, I'll say their names.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

At least we don't have to suffer the Billy Mays ads anymore.

If Hitlery is prosecuted and convicted of her crimes, it would be a wonderful if she were locked in a padded cell and subject to Billy Mays commercials 24/7. She would probably use her fangs to chew through the veins in her arms in order to commit suicide. ?(€¢?€¢)?

[8~{} Uncle Hopeful Monster

You could be sued. Like I once was for being part of Christmas Carols
being played to loud for the prisoners, that killed two correctional
officers on the same day.

One is dead (heart attack), the other has no physical contact except
in certain cases. When the second one dies, I'll say their names.

I'd welcome a lawsuit. I have nothing to be sued for. I have only Social Security as income and they can't touch that. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Po Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
says...
[...]

At least we don't have to suffer the Billy Mays ads anymore.

But wait! There's more! How about "Flex Seal" and "Aflack"?

--
RonNNN
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 3 Nov 2016 07:38:57 -0500
RonNNN wrote:

In article ,
says...
[...]

At least we don't have to suffer the Billy Mays ads anymore.

But wait! There's more! How about "Flex Seal" and "Aflack"?

BBQ duck is delicious.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 2 Nov 2016 20:57:37 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

I'd welcome a lawsuit. I have nothing to be sued for. I have only Social Security as income and they can't touch that. ?(?)?

[8~{} Uncle Po Monster

A guy in N. Florida (drug dealer) had a funny car tag. "SOSUME".