Jack

Default Building tie down ground anchors for sheds

Hello all,
My local building inspector requires tie downs in the corners for sheds. I
don't know anything about these. What are they, now do they get installed,
and where can I buy them? I did see some that are an auger type. Can I use
these ?
Thanks for you time.

rck

Call any dealer who sells trailer homes. Look in the Yellow Pages under
Manufactured Housing or Mobilehomes. I had 6 on my home in Arizona.
Strangely, they were not required by the code but if the homeowner decided
to use them, they then had to meet a strict code. Income for the inspectors
I think. Yes, they are the auger type.

Bob

"Jack" wrote in message
Hello all,
My local building inspector requires tie downs in the corners for sheds.

don't know anything about these. What are they, now do they get

installed,
and where can I buy them? I did see some that are an auger type. Can I

use
these ?
Thanks for you time.

Bob

"Jack" wrote in message ...
My local building inspector requires tie downs in the corners for sheds.

don't know anything about these. What are they, now do they get

installed,
and where can I buy them?

Since the building inspector required them, I would ask him what type he
requires and where to get them.