M.Burns

Default Mixture for dealing with moss on roof?

Is there a recommended solution I can make up for my sprayer to kill off
some clumps of moss tending to form on my roof shingles in one area. Bleach
and water? Ratio?
At some point I'll also put a zinc strip along the peak of the roof ...but
that will come later.
Thanks.

jim

M.Burns wrote:

Is there a recommended solution I can make up for my sprayer to kill off
some clumps of moss tending to form on my roof shingles in one area. Bleach
and water? Ratio?
At some point I'll also put a zinc strip along the peak of the roof ...but
that will come later.
Thanks.

try this: one part bleach to two parts water... or even smaller ratio,
if that does not work then increase it... dont use a broom or such as it
might just knock off the grandules that are attached to the shingles and
you dont want that to happen.....
m Ransley

Try Roundup

Pitch and gravel roof? Terry UK diy 3 February 25th 04 02:43 PM
Pitch and gravel roof? Terry Home Repair 3 February 25th 04 02:43 PM
Moss on roof racarson Home Repair 8 November 14th 03 11:46 PM
Moss on roof ROBMURR Home Repair 1 August 12th 03 06:15 AM