Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.consumers.pest-control,rec.gardens

Default Flour & cement powder rat poison - queries

replying to The Daring Dufas, Sassy wrote:
Lol, I can't help it but you guys have me cracking up tonight, I swear I was
searching the recipe for the cement mouse bait so I can get rid of these
pathetic mice that seems to be too smart for my traps and I tell you I had
some stomach aching laughs tonight. Lol. I wish I could see the look on the
mouse face and I hope I catch these *******s and get rid of them ASAP and
hopefully they'll have the same look

--
for full context, visit http://www.homeownershub.com/mainten...es-617335-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, October 31, 2016 at 10:14:05 PM UTC-5, Sassy wrote:
replying to The Daring Dufas, Sassy wrote:
Lol, I can't help it but you guys have me cracking up tonight, I swear I was
searching the recipe for the cement mouse bait so I can get rid of these
pathetic mice that seems to be too smart for my traps and I tell you I had
some stomach aching laughs tonight. Lol. I wish I could see the look on the
mouse face and I hope I catch these *******s and get rid of them ASAP and
hopefully they'll have the same look
--

I'll tell my brother that you're laughing at a post he made almost 6 years ago. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Laughing Monster