Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Marc

Default Refridge compartment only is warm

Hi,
In the past two years we had two episodes where my 2001 side-by-side Kenmore
fridge-freezer worked fine, but the fridge warmed up. Both times were fixed
by a hair dryer heating the cold air vent (blows cold air into the fridge
and what I think is a return vent (on the lower side of the fridge) in the
fridge. Can you tell me the most common causes and what I can do to prevent
another reoccurrence?

Thanks, Marc