Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
john

Default Andersen windows - difference in quality?

I am having my windows replaced by a contractor who is doing other
work for me.

At one point I suggested that he (the contractor) could pick up the
windows at Home Depot. He stated that the windows at Home Depot were
of an inferior quality and that his supplier had the better made ones.

I thought Andersen made the same quality windows available to all its
customers. Is the contractor correct, or is he just trying to
overcharge me?

TIA to all who reply.

John