Rob Houston

Default Cleaning Soot from Brick?

Hello, all:

I've purchased a house with some small, black soot spots on the exterior of
the fireplace, just outside of the firescreen.

What's the best way to clean these soot spots from the brick?

Thanks, in advance!

Rob

SQLit

"Rob Houston" wrote in message
Hello, all:

I've purchased a house with some small, black soot spots on the exterior

of
the fireplace, just outside of the firescreen.

What's the best way to clean these soot spots from the brick?

Thanks, in advance!

Rob

There is a soot sponge that works, I have one.

http://www.parish-supply.com/dry_cleaning_sponge.htm

It is a dry use tool. Rub on the surface to clean. There is even one for dog
owners.

Brick Cleaning John Stockalis Home Repair 8 May 28th 06 02:31 PM
Cleaning paint off brick Nat UK diy 1 June 7th 04 02:08 PM
BRICK CLEANING John Stockalis Home Repair 4 November 24th 03 01:57 PM