JJ

Default Any good trade magazines

Are there any good trade magazines for the handy man,
preferably free ones.

Thanks
JJ

Yawnkin Bhuorpnwiz

"JJ" wrote in message
Are there any good trade magazines for the handy man,
preferably free ones.

Thanks
JJ

Just watch comcast like a zombie. You can see how organized crime works
then take advantage of all the old ladies like a large percentage of
contractors in the Police States.

Death to Comcast

Tom Baker

"JJ" wrote in message ...
Are there any good trade magazines for the handy man,
preferably free ones.

Thanks
JJ

Journal of Light Construction is not free.
It is worth every penny.

TB
RB

What do you mean it's not free. It comes no matter what I do. I moved
and they figured out my new address and started sending it to me there.
It's an ok magazine but not something I choose to read so it gets
trashed. Been doing that for years.

RB