Rohit Seth

Default Cops Broke in Again Last Night

"Yawnkin Bhuorpnwiz" wrote
Christian jew cop government broke into my property again last night.

No way !!! Did you call 911 ?

Kidding... Must be the mid-week blues...

Ro

Mike Helm

On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 20:33:09 GMT, "me and bobby mcgee"

Does "exercising your first amendment rights" include threats against your
fellow citizens and government? No wonder they raided yer ass... did they
find your stash, too, hippie?

Calling someone a hippie in an apparently derogatory fashion is kind of
strange for someone with your nome de 'net, don't you think?

Gandalf Parker

"Yawnkin Bhuorpnwiz" wrote in
:

Exercising the first amendment hippie hick.

There is no first amendment for internet.
Gandalf Parker
AJScott

In article ,
Gandalf Parker wrote:

"Yawnkin Bhuorpnwiz" wrote in
:

Exercising the first amendment hippie hick.

There is no first amendment for internet.
Gandalf Parker

Maybe. But there's no sales tax for Internet. Which is better than first
amendment. Who the **** needs free speech when you can save a dime on a
dollar, eh?

AJS
gavnook

"Yawnkin Bhuorpnwiz" wrote in
:

My Bill of Rights is essential before I get bills for frivolous house
repair.

How can I fix the security system of the root of shelter?

Look stupid, if you're not interested in fixing the damage you shouldn't x-
post to alt.home.repair, and how do you explain the alt.design.graphics?

Phil Stovell

On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 12:53:35 -0500 in talk.politics.drugs, "Yawnkin Bhuorpnwiz"
wrote:

My rights are sytematically violated and I have the plant where ricin
originates growing for foilage.

I hadn't read this when I posted to Nate!
--
Phil Stovell
South Hampshire, UK
Phil Stovell

On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 19:31:00 GMT in talk.politics.drugs, OpinionMan
wrote:

Yawnkin Bhuorpnwiz wrote:
Christian jew cop government broke into my property again last night.
This is twice in the past six months.

Isn't it obvious? They want that chip they planted in your head back. It
seems it shorted out.

ROFL!

Opie

--
Phil Stovell
South Hampshire, UK
m Ransley

is it Stormin, is it A ????

Buck Turgidson

Christian jew cop government broke into my property again last night.
This is twice in the past six months.

Death to the Supreme Court.

Blame it on John Ashcroft.

On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 13:01:33 -0500, "Yawnkin Bhuorpnwiz"
wrote (with possible editing):

Exercising the first amendment hippie hick.

Death to the christian jew cop government.

Them Christian Jews - they'll do it to you every time. Almost as bad
as the Jewish Christians. Right, bubba?

Michael Lawford

"Death to the christian jew cop government."

That statement makes plenty sense hey guys! You know what ... I think we
have just found Osamma bin Laden......!

~m

"Buck Turgidson" wrote in message
s.com...

Christian jew cop government broke into my property again last night.
This is twice in the past six months.

Death to the Supreme Court.

Blame it on John Ashcroft.

Larry Bud

"Yawnkin Bhuorpnwiz" wrote in message ...
Exercising the first amendment hippie hick.

Death to the christian jew cop government.

Hmmm, a Christian Jew. Not sure how that would work, but it sure
would double the holidays during the course of a year.
gavnook

dave wrote in
:

[confusion about fixing stuff]
Look stupid, if you're not interested in fixing the damage you
shouldn't x- post to alt.home.repair, and how do you explain the
alt.design.graphics?

He can post into any newsgroups that he wishes. Nothing you can do
about it but cry and moan.

You think I should not point out his stupidity? Where would usenet be if
people didn't do that?

Yawnkin Bhuorpnwiz

"AJScott" wrote in message
In article ,
Gandalf Parker wrote:

"Yawnkin Bhuorpnwiz" wrote in
:

Exercising the first amendment hippie hick.

There is no first amendment for internet.
Gandalf Parker

Maybe. But there's no sales tax for Internet. Which is better than

first
amendment. Who the **** needs free speech when you can save a dime on

dollar, eh?

AJS

And no one can point guns at you or hit you with baseball bats or force
you to testify.

Death to the christian military.

Yawnkin Bhuorpnwiz

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
"Yawnkin Bhuorpnwiz" wrote in message

My rights are sytematically violated and I have the plant where

ricin
originates growing for foilage. Just because someone was caught

growing
marijuana at this address before I moved here should not give them

the
right to come in when I am sleeping and when I leave. They already
spread the agent orange virus for the excuse of searching suspects
houses.
I do not know how many bugs are in the house.

Death to the Supreme Court.

Agent orange is not a virus. Anyone who grows caster beans should

know
that.

I am talking about the orange canker sore disease Senator Bob Graham let
loose in florida to search everyones property for growing marijuana.

Civil War 2004

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

Yawnkin Bhuorpnwiz

wrote:

My rights are sytematically violated and I have the plant where ricin
originates growing for foilage.

I hadn't read this when I posted to Nate!
--
Phil Stovell
South Hampshire, UK

My rights are systematically violated for using the first amendment. If
I would just keep quiet I could do illegal white collar crimes all the
time and not get caught.%90 percent of all business in the police states
are operating illegally. I speak out I get hit with baseball bats get
guns pointed at my head and forced to move everywehere.

Death to the christian military.

Yawnkin Bhuorpnwiz

"Rohit Seth" wrote in message
le.rogers.com...

"Yawnkin Bhuorpnwiz" wrote
Christian jew cop government broke into my property again last

night.

No way !!! Did you call 911 ?

I could be arrested for calling 911.

Death to the chrisitaqn military.

Kidding... Must be the mid-week blues...

Ro

Yawnkin Bhuorpnwiz

"Dr.Mutant" wrote in message
On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 10:38:38 -0500, "Yawnkin Bhuorpnwiz"
wrote:

Christian jew cop government broke into my property again last night.
This is twice in the past six months.

Death to the Supreme Court.

Maybe you should put more duct tape on the flaps of your cardboard
box. That'll keep 'em out.

You really think so?
I can clearly see a vote for Bush from you, if you can vote.

Death to Congress

Joseph Meehan

"Yawnkin Bhuorpnwiz" wrote in message

Agent orange is not a virus. Anyone who grows caster beans should

know
that.

I am talking about the orange canker sore disease Senator Bob Graham let
loose in florida to search everyones property for growing marijuana.

Gee, if that would work, I would be first to suggest it nationally.

Of course that is second to legalizing marijuana, and other drugs, just
like we have legalized the drug alcohol. None of them are any good for you
and they all cause a lot of human hurt and damage to both the users and
those that don't. Making them illegal does not help and only makes the
situation worse.

Now if you can get off the stuff for a few weeks, you might understand
that.

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

Yawnkin Bhuorpnwiz

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
news

"Yawnkin Bhuorpnwiz" wrote in message

Agent orange is not a virus. Anyone who grows caster beans

should
know
that.

I am talking about the orange canker sore disease Senator Bob Graham

let
loose in florida to search everyones property for growing marijuana.

Gee, if that would work, I would be first to suggest it

nationally.

Bob Graham was head of the CIA (Christian Intelligence Agency) See how
intelligent they are.

Of course that is second to legalizing marijuana, and other drugs,

just
like we have legalized the drug alcohol. None of them are any good

for you
and they all cause a lot of human hurt and damage to both the users

and
those that don't. Making them illegal does not help and only makes

the
situation worse.

Now if you can get off the stuff for a few weeks, you might

understand
that.

I understand you are a moron.
I quit drinking over 20 years ago.

Civil War 2004

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

Oscar_Lives

"Yawnkin Bhuorpnwiz" wrote in message
Christian jew cop government broke into my property again last night.
This is twice in the past six months.

Death to the Supreme Court.

We see you. We know who you are. We know where you live.

Time to surrender.