Jay

Default Kinetic Systems System 2000

Anyone buy/install a Kinetic Systems System 2000 oil boiler?

How much did you pay for the unit (EK-1 or EK-2)?

I guess I can just call the company, but I'd like a ballpark figure so I
can be more sure the builder isn't giving me a screwing on the price.

Thnaks,
Jay

CBhvac

"Jay" wrote in message
news
Anyone buy/install a Kinetic Systems System 2000 oil boiler?

How much did you pay for the unit (EK-1 or EK-2)?

I guess I can just call the company, but I'd like a ballpark figure so I
can be more sure the builder isn't giving me a screwing on the price.

Thnaks,
Jay

The company will tell you to call the supplier and the supplier will prob
tell you nothing but to ask your builder.
If, and thats IF your area is one that a licenced person is NOT required to
install the unit, then you might get a price....if your area is one where
only licenced persons can buy, then you will not get anything once they
verify that you are not a licenced person.

Just curious..what is the price that the builders giving you, and what does
it include? Every install may be different...and thusly, cost more, or less.

Me

My neighbor just put one in about 2 months ago and he thinks it's great.
It's a little pricey but the savings will pay for it in the long run. I will
be putting one in myself in a few months .
"Jay" wrote in message
news
Anyone buy/install a Kinetic Systems System 2000 oil boiler?

How much did you pay for the unit (EK-1 or EK-2)?

I guess I can just call the company, but I'd like a ballpark figure so I
can be more sure the builder isn't giving me a screwing on the price.

Thnaks,
Jay

Vacuum dust coll. system Rick P. Woodworking 18 July 27th 04 03:10 PM
New system nightmare Victoria UK diy 18 December 23rd 03 12:30 PM
mains Hot water, and do I convert open heating to a closed heating system Ian Tracey UK diy 5 July 18th 03 09:55 AM