Paul Letta

Default stainless steel colored paint ?

I am interested in making my fridge look like it was stainless. I
know it can be painted with appliance paint to another color, but is
there a color or type of paint that will make it look like stainless ?

Thanks
Joseph Meehan

Not any that would fool anyone into thinking it really was SS.

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

"Paul Letta" wrote in message
om...
I am interested in making my fridge look like it was stainless. I
know it can be painted with appliance paint to another color, but is
there a color or type of paint that will make it look like stainless ?

Thanks

jim

Paul Letta wrote:

I am interested in making my fridge look like it was stainless. I
know it can be painted with appliance paint to another color, but is
there a color or type of paint that will make it look like stainless ?

Thanks

they do sell stuff of different colors that you can attach to a
refrigerator to give it a colored look... sears was selling it in their
refrigerator dept... dont know if they had stainless as a color or not,
but they did have.. red, blue, yellow and alot of other colors... it was
like a plastic sheet about 1/4 in. thick that was attached to the front
and held on by some trim(????).. dont remember the cost this was like
last year or so....
wayne

found this using google

Hey, just got done painting my side by side white refrigerator stainless
steel. Only painted the front because this is the only part that's showing.
Used Krylon Metallic Leafing and Smoke Gray mixed, painted with a very good
brush, which gave it a real stainless look. Gave it two coats. I have a
stainless steel range that's no right beside the refrigerator and I think
they both look great. I would recommend it highly, especially if they aren't
side by side. Good luck with your painting.

and this

http://www.aervoe.com/aervoe/shoppin...etail.asp?ID=8

I think this place has the above paint in single qty!

http://www.farmhardware.com/SuperSto...ProductID=8262

Wayne

om...