jim

Default stainless steel colored paint ?

Paul Letta wrote:

I am interested in making my fridge look like it was stainless. I
know it can be painted with appliance paint to another color, but is
there a color or type of paint that will make it look like stainless ?

Thanks

they do sell stuff of different colors that you can attach to a
refrigerator to give it a colored look... sears was selling it in their
refrigerator dept... dont know if they had stainless as a color or not,
but they did have.. red, blue, yellow and alot of other colors... it was
like a plastic sheet about 1/4 in. thick that was attached to the front
and held on by some trim(????).. dont remember the cost this was like
last year or so....