Bubba

Default Propane lighting problem

I've developed a problem with igniting propane devices. When I try to light
an insect fogger (which is fueled by a small propane bottle) the thing
flickers for awhile then goes out. Same problem with a large outdoor space
heater with propane tank. I light the pilot, wait about 15 seconds and
turn to full on. The thing burns about 20 seconds, then goes out. Tanks
are full in both cases.

Any ideas as to a solution to this problem?

m Ransley

Is it one of the tanks with the new saftey valve in it. Sometimes if you
turn the tanks on their side the valves lock, Try turning the tank
upside down for a minute , disconnect the gas line first

Joseph Meehan

Did this happen now that it is cold where you are???

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math