Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bill

Default Roll Away Tool Chest question

I have purchased a rather nice Craftsman Roll-Away tool cabinet with a
matching tool chest on top. Stands about as tall as me.

I want to put it in my garage, but I don't want some theifs to "roll it
away". I know it has keyed lockes, but how can I prevent someone from
rolling it into a truck?

Is there a way to temporarily lock/disable the caster wheels, allwoing to
remain in one place? The obvious anser is to NOT install the wheels, but
then I won't be able to move it either.

Ideas appreciated.

A question for anyone who has made a rotary tool shank. John Doe Metalworking 13 February 16th 04 03:07 AM
Just got a QC tool post, have a question. Cuezilla Metalworking 6 November 6th 03 11:59 PM
#413 Classic Tool Chest Chris S Woodturning 1 October 16th 03 07:07 PM
Musings on Tool Sets (Apologies to Arch) George Woodturning 4 August 30th 03 12:14 AM