Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
barry martin

Default god damn thermostat!

J J:

JJ we have a honeywell programmable thermostat for a water-based heating
JJ system.
snip
JJ what on earth could possibly make this thermostat turn the heating on when
JJ it's set at 71 and the temp reads 73?

It's going to become pretty obvious I don't know a thing about water-
based heating systems but I'll say it anyway. Any possibility it's
the wrong type of thermostat or it's set to 'cool' instead of 'heat'?

-
¯ barry.martinþATþthesafebbs.zeppole.com ®

* All must be held accountable, but don't quote me on that.
---
þ RoseReader 2.52á P003186
þ The Safe BBS þ Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971
---
þ RIMEGate(tm)/RGXMod V1.13 at BBSWORLD *

god damn thermostat! j j Home Repair 3 November 18th 03 08:59 PM
Thermostat Location barry martin Home Repair 0 November 8th 03 01:34 PM
help installing new thermostat Richard Mandel Home Repair 2 October 21st 03 02:11 AM