Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Robert A. Barr

Default Hot water sulphur smell

I installed a brand new GE (Rheem) electric water heater about 4 months
ago. Recently I've noticed a slight (but strengthening) smell of sulfur
when I run hot water anywhere in the house.

Years ago, I had a problem with a really strong sulfur smell from the
hot water, and it turned out to be the sacrificial anode. Could that be
the problem already?

Leak in hot water tank Johnny UK diy 9 April 9th 04 07:28 PM
HF 34706 lathe Dominic Palazzola Woodturning 56 March 8th 04 11:21 AM
Why is this a bad idea? Mike Hibbert UK diy 18 August 28th 03 11:59 PM