glen

Default refinish sink?

I have an old slop sink that the porcelin finish is worn away
in spots. Is there anything available to put a new finish on it?
I would like to keep it and try to give it a face lift.
Also what can I use to clean deep ground in dirt on the sink as well?

Joseph Meehan

There are do it yourself products, but they don't seem to get very good
reports.

Better, but not perfect are the professionally applied refinishes.

Or you can just replace it.

Judging from what I have seen, I would not bother with the first. I
would use the second only for sinks etc that have some special value due to
the difficulty of removing them or because of some historic or artistic
value. Normally I would suggest the last.

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

Single sink for sale PoP UK diy 0 March 4th 04 04:54 PM
Screw in sink Nozza UK diy 8 December 23rd 03 01:26 AM
Sink Waste venting problem BillR UK diy 1 September 9th 03 04:16 AM
Kitchen Double Sink Suds Problem Robert Home Repair 3 September 7th 03 01:25 PM