Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Mike Bales

Default Universal Remote question

"Paul Oman" wrote in message
Just purchased an open unboxed display model TV at Sams.
Instead of the model remote, it came with an open universal
remote. Unfortunately the remote is also unboxed with no
directions. I need to figure out how to program the remote
to my TV. The Universal remote is a generic one without any
sort of brand name. Right now it just 'flashes' when you hit
the power button so I feel certain it is waiting to be
programs, but how??

You'll have to provide more info then that for any help.

Take the remote apart and see if there are any names indicating who made it.