Posted to alt.home.repair

Default CLEANING UP A ****TY SITUATION

On Sunday, October 30, 2016 at 6:33:57 AM UTC-7, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
On 10/29/2016 2:32 PM, % wrote:
Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Sat, 29 Oct 2016 06:25:38 -0700, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
wrote:

This is beyond important. Sometimes, a fart turns into a ****.
Sometimes something that FEELS like a turd is just a horrifically
vile cloud of gas that seems either solid or liquid. You need to
be sure, because hopefully, this is a no-**** situation.

I guess it was the wine that did it to me... I had way to much. I
could blame Cortez, the beaner who flucked up Mexico a few hundred
years ago. Folks may never know how much diarrhea comes from
Mexico, Mexican food, Mexican water, or Mexican cooks; but you can
guess that?s a result of Montezuma?s Revenge, the same diarrhea
curse you get from eating too much Taco Bell. And we didn't eat
there, mind you.

So last nite in Bed, with Pleasance lying there beside me, I
farted...or thought so. Indeed I realized, too late, I had ****
myself. And cupping my ass in my hand, I knew it was indeed a WET
ONE. Fortunately none had run down onto the bed sheets, so that
was a life saver of sorts. I squired myself outa bed on my stomach
and made haste to the ****house. Afterwards, appraising this most
dreadful situation, I knew the only remedy was a quick shower.

And so it was last nite, October 28, 2016.

Pleasance dreams, all.....

You need to consider a better choice of foodstuffs.

If your bowels are liquid it means your digestive
system is not working properly. If your digestive
system malfunctions, it could be due to a virus,
or bacterial problem in your bowels or it could
be something worse - like cancer.

HTH

Or it could be he just ate some ****ty Messican food.

it's dickitis

Dickitis is swelling of the dick. I get that a lot.

Is that when you got to a larger hat size?