Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Donald Trump declares election irrelevant: What are we even having it for ... just give it to Trump

US presidential hopeful Donald Trump is convinced he deserves the top
job: We should just cancel the election and just give it to Trump ...
What are we even having it for?
Trump says he is so clearly the superior candidate that he should be
crowned the winner without a contest even though polls show him behind.

http://www.news.com.au/world/donald-...d7d55b5a3884f0

The man is clearly insane!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 28/10/2016 07:11, Neill Massello wrote:
Bod wrote:

The man is clearly insane!

But he and his supporters are having so much fun showing the world what
humorless halfwits his opponents are!

Lol.