DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Donald Trump declares election irrelevant: €˜What are we even having it for ... just give it to Trump (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/403298-donald-trump-declares-election-irrelevant-%E2%80%98what-we-even-having-just-give-trump%E2%80%99.html)

Bod[_3_] October 28th 16 06:58 AM

Donald Trump declares election irrelevant: €˜What are we even having it for ... just give it to Trump

US presidential hopeful Donald Trump is convinced he deserves the top
job: €œWe should just cancel the election and just give it to Trump ...
What are we even having it for?€
Trump says he is so clearly the superior candidate that he should be
crowned the winner without a contest €” even though polls show him behind.

http://www.news.com.au/world/donald-...d7d55b5a3884f0

The man is clearly insane!

Bod[_3_] October 28th 16 07:47 AM

Donald Trump declares election irrelevant: 'What are we evenhaving it for ... just give it to Trump'

On 28/10/2016 07:11, Neill Massello wrote:
Bod wrote:

The man is clearly insane!

But he and his supporters are having so much fun showing the world what
humorless halfwits his opponents are!

Lol.