Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Another Scam..... (My Pillow)

You have probably seen the tv commercials for "My Pillow". They claim
they are a member of the "National Sleep Foundation". Guess what, they
CREATED that foundation. There are several websites where people
repeatedly say that this company charges about $100 for each pillow, and
they are no better than the "top brand" pillows you can buy at Walmart,
Target, or other stores, and only pay $25 or less. In fact many people
said the "My Pillow" is uncomfortable and lousy.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2016-10-23, Dean Hoffman wrote:

they are a member of the "National Sleep Foundation". Guess what, they
CREATED that foundation.

I'm shocked!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2016-10-23, Dean Hoffman wrote:

they are a member of the "National Sleep Foundation". Guess what, they
CREATED that foundation.

I'm shocked!

Well, that was PC's quote. It looks to be incorrect.
Wikepedia sez My Pillow was founded in 2004.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Pillow

The National Sleep Foundation was around in 2001.
http://www.fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/ac/01/slides/3754b1_03_08-op-gulula.htm
It was founded back in 1990 according to the first paragraph in the
above cite.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2016-10-23, Dean Hoffman wrote:

they are a member of the "National Sleep Foundation". Guess what, they
CREATED that foundation.

I'm shocked!

Well, that was PC's quote. It looks to be incorrect.
Wikepedia sez My Pillow was founded in 2004.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Pillow

The National Sleep Foundation was around in 2001.
http://www.fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/ac/01/slides/3754b1_03_08-op-gulula.htm
It was founded back in 1990 according to the first paragraph in the
above cite.

I'm repeating what I read on a website, so you may be correct. It
appears that several persons on here like it, and said it sold for $40
(with coupon), not $100. So, I guess it was not liked too much by those
in that website. Unfortunately I did not save the web URL. I only recall
it was a blog sort of site. If I was not in the middle of a home repair
job, I might try to find it again, but not now, cuz I'm just taking a 5
min break.

Personally, I have no interest in it, but they keep showing the
commercial, and just for grins, I googled "National Sleep foundation",
because I was curious what that foundation did, or why such a thing
exists. I guess there is a foundation for darn near everything.

It must be fun working at The National Sleep Foundation, because all
they do is sleep all day at work

Either way, my $7 Walmart pillow works just fine!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 23 Oct 2016 00:11:19 -0400
wrote:

I'm repeating what I read on a website,

Then it must be true...move along.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/23/2016 11:33 AM, Frank wrote:

Walmart has them sealed in boxes up front for $50. Still an
outrageous price.

They are made in America, so that accounts for some of the price. The
factory is in Shakopee, Minnesota.

Local gossip columns have had some entertaining bits occasionally
about the founder/his marriage. He sounds like one of those
hyperactive types who always goes full-throttle on everything that
catches his enthusiasm.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I was lost with no hope for my husband was cheating and had always got away with it because i did not know how or always too scared to pin anything on him. with the help a friend who recommended me to Cyberpros who help hack his phone,all his social applications, email, chat, sms and expose him for a cheater he is. I just want to say a big thank you to se you need help with hacking any phone or account or other jobs contact him via email/phone ) or +1 916 378 4978 Tell him i reffered you.He will help you