Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Is Diamond Certified anther scam? Is the BBB a scam

replying to m Ransley, Eric Wentworth wrote:
ransley wrote:

BBB money making scam!!! Gee who would beliieve such a thing Shame on
you [ Kidding]
The BBB in maybe 85 was putting out their own phone book , took moneys ,
never printed Never returned Moneys . Millions.
So what happened in Santa Clare County
The BBB is powerless always was , always will be , to enforce any
judgement or to give an avenue for reimbursement of the defrauded

These comments show that you don't know how Diamond Certified operates or
what their track record has been...which is excellent. You are jumping to
conclusions based on no evidence, just your opinion. If you read their
website and feedback from both businesses and customers you'll find they
operate with honesty and integrity.

I don't have any connection to the company, but I hate it when people make
stupid, unfounded remarks that can hurt a company trying to do business
the right way.

Yelp and Angie's List may be a bit sketchy (just Google them and you'll
see all the major media reports on how unreliable their ratings are) but
you won't find any negative reports about Diamond Certified.

Posted to alt.home.repair
SMS SMS is offline

ransley wrote:

[...]

Yelp, Angie's List, BBB, Diamond Certified are all very useful. I just
avoid all businesses that advertise with any of them.

In my area, the best service is Consumers' Checkbook. They do not take
advertising. https://www.checkbook.org/

Scam or? OT Tim Lamb[_2_] UK diy 34 January 7th 15 02:37 PM
Looks like a scam Caesar Romano Home Repair 31 September 29th 10 05:19 PM
MAKE THOUSANDS FAST!!! NOT A SCAM, I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A SCAM Rico Home Ownership 0 September 3rd 10 12:36 AM
New scam? Jack Home Repair 0 April 19th 10 11:48 PM
New scam? Jack Home Repair 0 April 19th 10 02:53 PM