Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The True Hillary

"01001100110" news:3OudnQthQrfMG2zKnZ2dnUU7-
Sun, 02 Oct 2016 22:12:30 GMT in alt.home.repair,

https://safeshare.tv/x/kXjbXGyQDsE

How can I download that?

Flashgot.

it's a 21meg webm file.

I took the liberty of pulling it from the site (interesting enough to
keep on archive) and used 7zip. You can leech it right here, direct
link, no scripts.. nothing

http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/liar.zip

It won't be able to remain for a long period of time, I don't wanna
waste my providers bandwidth... So, snag it while you can.

I tried a download manager and it wouldn't download.

Flashgot is your friend if you're a user of firefox. I've yet to find a
video I can't pull using it.

--
Make yourself sheep and the wolves will eat you.
Benjamin Franklin