Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Someone want to use to read one meter secretly killed all over theworld, must be true, true experts announced this instrument, prevent thesecret from being killed

Beg you to intervene, I am sure that is true, as long as closer watching me, it's easy to see two people, I am a person every day in me to hurt me badly miserably, say to want to use my idea to kill all of us, my life every day in pain

I am a Chinese, my name is Lin, I was a can read thinking of instrument and control apparatus of the body, by the people to hurt me I want to, think of this technique can read read brain brain using high technology around the world use is not obvious idea put to death all over the world, he USES the science and technology is like one hundred years ago in China, backward and ignorant people with advanced science and technology, and he is the latest technology, such as viruses, such as neutron bomb, backward instrumentation undetectable, the cure of virus of slow type discovered late, we are poisoning can read thinking know many times stronger than we think, super brain, used against us, control my instrument not only can read thinking is there any other function, such as control of the body (mouth), you can use my mouth to say my privacy, he can the coerce people to listen to him, there's a better way is to use high-tech means to find drugs such as listen to his words, used to secretly to kill us. My QQ space there are a lot of related data, address: http://user.qzone.qq.com/331621436/
must not mental illness, I'm sure someone remote reading my brain every day I want to, who also couldn't think of this instrument to every day can be with you all don't know, unguarded read brain this magic is aware of all scientists around the world under the function of memory, you can even find the technology to make it super brain think idea secretly use technology to kill all of us, such as the latest general instruments look not to come out of the virus, even scientists know that a successful in theory can force others to study.

My QQ space is harmful to me with my mouth and say we kill the recording,Easily recognized is another man looked at me and want to use my mouth tease me and I dialogue, I ignored him, I must have been another long-distance monitoring me so much, every day the world didn't offend him he wanted to kill all of us just happy, just like I didn't offend him he also want to torture me so much every day, every day fear me

*
*I this instrument and other victims are not the same,a lot of brain co kill all of us, I was the only this one can be put to death all over the world, I'm sure

*Can read brain know all high-tech weapons, this instrument can I use mouth to privacy privacy to coerce people get high-tech weapons, I think this instrument can be aggressive idea, can use technology to get super brain. Can use technology to get to hear his words of medicine and so on This instrument on behalf of the science and technology and intelligence.
*I beseech you to tell the world is a beast with a reading meter to harm the brain and to the various countries all have hidden in the crowd of the people know the brain is a ruin, don't do was framed by his way to a country, should pay close attention to read the government don't want disorderly guess to brain, if the dog killed perhaps the world is likely to read brain to find a way to understand the state leaders to use medicine to listen to his words he don't read the brain device, check the "dog" can hide in some countries to live a life finally killed together, as long as a read head know if the leader is accused of
* I watched the news on cia mind control victims compensation, The original here
http://user.qzone.qq.com/331621436/blog/1425695949 illustrates the existence of this technology, I can't on the cia's website, please forward to the cia, asking them to look at my QQ space, it's really important, big disaster in the world
Control my dog theft by reading the brain's wisdom (or use the technology to high-tech wisdom super brain, for example), science and technology and one-time kills us, have no chance to regret

Don't stop now, later have no chance to regret, this "dog" is a person, looked at me and think, he looked at me to send him to kill all of us plan of Chinese people all know, the future will put a sex time we kill to catch him.

*Steal wisdom and science and technology to destroy the world
Someone destroyed the world want to use a kind of advanced instrument, please pay attention to, I was hurt by a special control instrument in brain, I can control the body, and they don't, I this whatever will happen again, be read brain know a wave remote idea, a lot of brain control victims do really have this kind of technology, the Internet has the victims like me, they are called brain victims, now is the technology out of the hole is not the die a lot of people out of a hole would like legal loophole, die a lot of people, this and other victims of the I, I can control the body (mouth) instruments, listen to the tape of my QQ space, you will know, is he my mouth to say to want to kill the world, which means he can control the read prison the mind knows not found on death row with his mouth to his charges to coerce him to help him harm or read brain come to listen to his words of drugs and so on, but not yet, so he can know all the high-tech weapons, such as scientists not released a new developed general detector, such as chronic virus genes, like SARS, etc. We are poisoning discovered late, the cutting edge of technology, society has not a few people know, every new developed product to everyone and practical for a period of time, he could even see scientists theoretically feasible way to force him to study how, how to look at my space in the first article. ! QQ331621436 Web site http://user.qzone.qq.com/331621436/2
HechangeIwriteafterIdie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/25/2015 5:19 AM, wrote:

Insanity is not funny.

Of course there is the possibility that this is just another garden-variety
idiot...