Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Default Judge sides with company accused of discriminating against Muslimworkers

OMAHA, Neb. €“ A judge has ruled in favor of a meat company accused of mistreatment of Somali Muslim workers.

The Grand Island Independent reports that the judge ruled in U.S. District Court in Omaha last week that she found no evidence of a discriminatory motive on the part of JBS Swift, now known as JBS USA.

The lawsuit was filed in August 2010 by the federal Equal Opportunity Employment Commission on behalf of more than 80 Somali Muslims. It said JBS failed to make reasonable religious accommodations at its Grand Island plant, violating the workers' civil rights since at least December 2007.

A JBS official had told the workers he believed the prayer time requests violated some requirements of the employees' collective bargaining agreement

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

"burfordTjustice" wrote in message ...

OMAHA, Neb. €“ A judge has ruled in favor of a meat company accused of
mistreatment of Somali Muslim workers.

The Grand Island Independent reports that the judge ruled in U.S. District
Court in Omaha last week that she found no evidence of a discriminatory
motive on the part of JBS Swift, now known as JBS USA.

The lawsuit was filed in August 2010 by the federal Equal Opportunity
Employment Commission on behalf of more than 80 Somali Muslims. It said JBS
failed to make reasonable religious accommodations at its Grand Island
plant, violating the workers' civil rights since at least December 2007.

A JBS official had told the workers he believed the prayer time requests
violated some requirements of the employees' collective bargaining agreement

***
If you want to #worship do it at home or place of worship./ if judge find
anything ales then that judge should be thrown out of court room on his/hers
ass.
There is no negotiation here (There is no worship at work place, work place
is to work period!***

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, September 29, 2016 at 1:31:48 PM UTC-5, Tony944 wrote:
[...]

When Muslims invade a country and their numbers get high enough, they start demanding that everyone else must accommodate their religious beliefs and way of life. When their numbers are small, they behave themselves. Their tactic is to slowly invade a country, start breeding like rabbits until they become a large enough segment of the population with the power to take over a country. World leaders are ignoring history and what the mullahs have been telling everyone. One of their higher up mullahs has said basically,"We will conquer Europe with the wombs of our women." World leaders are either ignorant of what the mullahs are preaching or they are well aware of what is going on and allowing the invasion to happen. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Invading Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

on 9/30/2016, Uncle Monster supposed :
[...]

This how our country's government was designed to work. Freedom of
religion, power to the people, melting pot and all that. Turns out, it
is unamerican to resist this kind of invasion -- it is a built-in
weakness.

"Love it or leave it" *and* "change it or lose it" are both equally
relevant as it turns out. There's a storm coming, a reignstorm as it
were. I still think freedom *from* religion is a better idea.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, September 30, 2016 at 1:14:40 PM UTC-5, FromTheRafters wrote:
[...]

You can make fun of Christians and Jews and nobody is going to cut your head off. Even the Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks who make fun of Christians, Jesus and Jews will not make fun of Islam. They fear for their lives. Hey I know, spoof the names of Liberals and Leftist on social media then insult Mohamed. It would be a good way to get rid of them. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Sneaky Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 30 Sep 2016 11:24:58 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:
You can make fun of Christians and Jews and nobody is going to cut your head off. Even the Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks who make fun of Christians, Jesus and Jews will not make fun of Islam. They fear for their lives. Hey I know, spoof the names of Liberals and Leftist on social media then insult Mohamed. It would be a good way to get rid of them. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Sneaky Monster

Hey Cuz, Is that really you? Some here had you on a death watch,
because you were absent a few days.

Tell them about the farm you were raised on and the name of the dog
belonging to your twin brother.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
You can make fun of Christians and Jews and nobody is going to cut your head off. Even the Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks who make fun of Christians, Jesus and Jews will not make fun of Islam. They fear for their lives. Hey I know, spoof the names of Liberals and Leftist on social media then insult Mohamed. It would be a good way to get rid of them. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Sneaky Monster

Hey Cuz, Is that really you? Some here had you on a death watch,
because you were absent a few days.

Tell them about the farm you were raised on and the name of the dog
belonging to your twin brother.

I spent part of my life on a farm on a mountain in Northeast Alabamastan and you may be referring to Sandy his 12 pound Rothuahua. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Mountain Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 1 Oct 2016 08:26:19 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

Hey Cuz, Is that really you? Some here had you on a death watch,
because you were absent a few days.

Tell them about the farm you were raised on and the name of the dog
belonging to your twin brother.

I spent part of my life on a farm on a mountain in Northeast Alabamastan and you may be referring to Sandy his 12 pound Rothuahua. ^_^

Nailed it. Glad to see you still kickin'.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
You can make fun of Christians and Jews and nobody is going to cut your head off. Even the Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks who make fun of Christians, Jesus and Jews will not make fun of Islam. They fear for their lives. Hey I know, spoof the names of Liberals and Leftist on social media then insult Mohamed. It would be a good way to get rid of them. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Sneaky Monster

Hey Cuz, Is that really you? Some here had you on a death watch,
because you were absent a few days.

Tell them about the farm you were raised on and the name of the dog
belonging to your twin brother.

I spent part of my life on a farm on a mountain in Northeast Alabamastan and you may be referring to Sandy his 12 pound Rothuahua. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Mountain Monster

LOL!

That reminded me of the episode of WKRP in Cincinnati when Les Nessman mispronounced "Chihuahua." I'm a lousy speller,
but because of that show I can at least spell cheewhoahwhoah properly.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 01 Oct 2016 14:21:23 -0500, Gordon Shumway
wrote:

Tell them about the farm you were raised on and the name of the dog
belonging to your twin brother.

I spent part of my life on a farm on a mountain in Northeast Alabamastan and you may be referring to Sandy his 12 pound Rothuahua. ^_^

Sandy was a Chihuahua that thought she was a Rottweiler. It was how
TDD described her :-\

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/01/2016 01:29 PM, Oren wrote:
Sandy was a Chihuahua that thought she was a Rottweiler. It was how
TDD described her :-\

Many of them have that delusion but it's a lot easier to kick a field
goal with a Chihuahua than a Rottweiler...
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 1 Oct 2016 13:40:01 -0600, rbowman wrote:

On 10/01/2016 01:29 PM, Oren wrote:
Sandy was a Chihuahua that thought she was a Rottweiler. It was how
TDD described her :-\

Many of them have that delusion but it's a lot easier to kick a field
goal with a Chihuahua than a Rottweiler...

I learned years ago that if a dog bites you, you bite it on the ear
right away. They learn in due time ;-)

Sum beaches.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Tell them about the farm you were raised on and the name of the dog
belonging to your twin brother.

I spent part of my life on a farm on a mountain in Northeast Alabamastan and you may be referring to Sandy his 12 pound Rothuahua. ^_^

Sandy was a Chihuahua that thought she was a Rottweiler. It was how
TDD described her :-\

Sandy claimed both of us and even got along with my pooch Dogma. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Dogmatic Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Tell them about the farm you were raised on and the name of the dog
belonging to your twin brother.

I spent part of my life on a farm on a mountain in Northeast Alabamastan and you may be referring to Sandy his 12 pound Rothuahua. ^_^

Sandy was a Chihuahua that thought she was a Rottweiler. It was how
TDD described her :-\

She had the attitude of a Rottweiler, but the body of a Chihuahua!

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Tell them about the farm you were raised on and the name of the dog
belonging to your twin brother.

I spent part of my life on a farm on a mountain in Northeast Alabamastan and you may be referring to Sandy his 12 pound Rothuahua. ^_^

Sandy was a Chihuahua that thought she was a Rottweiler. It was how
TDD described her :-\

She had the attitude of a Rottweiler, but the body of a Chihuahua!
--
Maggie

Unfortunately, Sandy got out of the back yard and was never seen again. The animal control people didn't have her so there is no telling what happened to her. Dogma misses her too, he really liked her. (._.)

[8~{} Uncle Sad Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/02/2016 04:14 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Unfortunately, Sandy got out of the back yard and was never seen again. The animal control people didn't have her so there is no telling what happened to her. Dogma misses her too, he really liked her. (._.)

Around here little dogs tend to become coyote canapes.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 2 Oct 2016 03:14:49 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

Unfortunately, Sandy got out of the back yard and was never seen again. The animal control people didn't have her so there is no telling what happened to her.

Here in the West, Chihuahuas are stolen from your yard or found when
lost. Mexicans keep or sell them to unwitting folks.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Unfortunately, Sandy got out of the back yard and was never seen again. The animal control people didn't have her so there is no telling what happened to her.

Here in the West, Chihuahuas are stolen from your yard or found when
lost. Mexicans keep or sell them to unwitting folks.

The Chinese restaurants sometimes have Mexican items on the menu. t(ツ)_/¯

[8~{} Uncle Hungry Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Unfortunately, Sandy got out of the back yard and was never seen again. The animal control people didn't have her so there is no telling what happened to her.

Here in the West, Chihuahuas are stolen from your yard or found when
lost. Mexicans keep or sell them to unwitting folks.

The Chinese restaurants sometimes have Mexican items on the menu. t(?)_/¯

[8~{} Uncle Hungry Monster

MEOW, here kitty kitty
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/30/16 7:01 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

of course when christians invade a country, they do it with guns

OTOH, I am always amazed at how easily christians will admit they are
failures

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, October 5, 2016 at 7:12:30 PM UTC-5, ZZyXX wrote:
[...]

Well Mr. End of Alphabet Man, it's good to know that you're willing to put up unvetted Muslim refugees in your home. Of course you will be happy to know that Christian Syrian refugees are not being taken in by the U.S. so you won't have to worry about them praying for you. There is that thing about you spewing your Liberal/Leftist male bovine droppings in front of your Muslim house guests who will promptly behead you and stick your head on your fence post. Good luck to you. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Post Monster