Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT -- Nigerian Accused in Scheme to Swindle Citibank

Sometimes, the Nigerian Scam does work...

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/21/nyregion/21scam.html?_r=1&emc=eta1

The New York Times, 20 February 2008.

Joe Gwinn
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 22 Feb 2009 19:53:11 -0500, the infamous Joseph Gwinn
scrawled the following:

Sometimes, the Nigerian Scam does work...

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/21/nyregion/21scam.html?_r=1&emc=eta1

The New York Times, 20 February 2008.

Hey, Joe. That's what Obama should have done instead of the bailout,
then use the scammed funds (all politicians are good at that already)
to fix the country without putting us deeper and deeper into debt.

--
Everything I did in my life that was worthwhile I caught hell for.
-- Earl Warren
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In article ,
Larry Jaques wrote:

On Sun, 22 Feb 2009 19:53:11 -0500, the infamous Joseph Gwinn
scrawled the following:

Sometimes, the Nigerian Scam does work...

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/21/nyregion/21scam.html?_r=1&emc=eta1

The New York Times, 20 February 2008.

Hey, Joe. That's what Obama should have done instead of the bailout,
then use the scammed funds (all politicians are good at that already)
to fix the country without putting us deeper and deeper into debt.

It's certainly a start, but will $27 million be enough?

I bet the Nigerian is kicking himself for coming to the US.

Joe Gwinn