Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Default Debate Rules Being Set by Hillary Donors

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/d...illary-donors/
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 18 Sep 2016 10:43:59 -0400, burfordTjustice
wrote:

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/d...illary-donors/

Hillary is the one who wants to keep Johnson and Stein out of the
debates and off the air because they take far more votes from her than
from Trump in the polls.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 18 Sep 2016 09:30:02 -0700
Oren wrote:

Stein has a minor warrant issued for her -- trespass and
criminal mischief at a pipeline demonstration.

Looks like a resume enhancement for lefties!

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

We would all be better off if nobody had heard of Aleppo.

But the government has been spending trillions of dollars to teach us
geography.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 19 Sep 2016 19:06:45 -0500, Gordon Shumway
wrote:

Don't you mean Alpo?

No, no, he means "Aloe," but I wouldn't feed it to my dog. However, I'd feed "Alpo" to hillary when she starts
barkin' at the moon again. I sure wouldn't want to be around if that makes her start lickin' her ass. (Shudder)

Dogs lick their ass to get the taste of **** out of their mouth.
Something to do with a women cooking.