Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,alt.home.repair,comp.mobile.android

Default Anyone using propane tank level monitoring app?

Have you experience with using a remote propane monitor on your phone?
http://support.tankutility.com/artic...etting-started

My thousand-gallon propane tank just ran almost dry (down to 20%) because
the propane company forgot to fill it on schedule at around 30%.

I had to make an emergency call, but I'm considering adding a $15 Rochester
Remote Ready (R3D) compatible level dial
http://www.tankutility.com/r3d-compatible-gauge-faces/

And then I can connect the remote-sensing wifi hardwa
http://www.tankutility.com/residenti...-tank-monitor/

And then, on my Android or iOS mobile device, I can see the tank level in
real time using an app of my choice (after making sure I paint the tank
with WiFi, perhaps from a Ubiquiti bullet and cheap 14dBi antenna).
https://www.ubnt.com/airmax/bulletm/

The batteries on the remote-sensing device last 2.5 years, but I can even
put a thumb-sized solar charger on it, since the requirements aren't all
that great.
https://www.batterystuff.com/kb/arti...olar-info.html

Have any of you experience with such a thing?

Snow on propane tank DS Home Repair 15 December 24th 18 07:54 PM
Propane OPD tank question Stormin Mormon[_7_] Home Repair 23 May 11th 12 07:30 AM
Propane OPD tank question Stormin Mormon[_7_] Home Repair 0 May 11th 12 01:23 AM
I want my own 100 gallon propane tank. Rico dJour Home Repair 59 October 3rd 11 08:47 PM
BBQ Propane Tank Dave Combs Home Repair 8 February 13th 05 12:13 AM