Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bathroom vanity question (likes & dislikes)

In about 2 weeks there will be a bathroom remodel done here
at my house. One of the replacements will be a new vanity and
I'd like some opinions, please.

I'm looking at traditional vanities with the toe-kick and
also vanities that are resting on feet about 3½ inches tall.
Anybody have a vanity with the short little feet and how do
you like it? I've always been used to the toe-kick type but
am open to newer models if I can get a few opinions. Good or
bad, I'd like to hear your thoughts on this type of cabinet.

Yes, I realize one sitting on feet will be a dust bunny
haven but I'd still like your thoughts.

NEW BATHROOM VANITY jimmy Home Repair 5 October 25th 10 04:47 PM
Has anyone tried the new Porter Cable 371K portable belt sander? Likes/dislikes? Chrisgiraffe Woodworking 1 December 19th 06 07:16 PM
Bathroom Vanity - Done! Teamcasa Woodworking 7 April 20th 06 04:30 PM
Question about bathroom vanity [email protected] Woodworking 10 January 17th 06 02:43 PM
Bathroom Vanity Rob V Woodworking 0 June 10th 05 05:26 PM