Posted to alt.home.repair
Travis Bickle Travis Bickle is offline

Default Bathroom vanity question (likes & dislikes)

On 8/21/16 6:30 PM, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:

In about 2 weeks there will be a bathroom remodel done here
at my house. One of the replacements will be a new vanity and
I'd like some opinions, please.

I'm looking at traditional vanities with the toe-kick and
also vanities that are resting on feet about 3½ inches tall.
Anybody have a vanity with the short little feet and how do
you like it? I've always been used to the toe-kick type but
am open to newer models if I can get a few opinions. Good or
bad, I'd like to hear your thoughts on this type of cabinet.

Yes, I realize one sitting on feet will be a dust bunny
haven but I'd still like your thoughts.

Talk about your girlie questions;-)