Posted to alt.home.repair

Default white rocks in faucets?

On Sunday, January 2, 2000 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Sean Parker wrote:
Lately all my faucets and shower heads have been getting plugged up.
When I unscrew them to unplug them I am finding these small white pieces
of rock or ceramic in them. They keep getting plugged up for a few days
and then it won't happen for a couple months or so and just keeps
repeating.
I lived in this house for 3 years before this even started to happen.

what are these white pieces?
can I get rid of this problem for good?

thanks for any help,

Sean

i have da same problem,,my water was not workin at all,,i took off each shut off,,then let water run into a bucket,,just bought this home,,and love it,i have water now,but its still not right,,what do they make to bust these rocks up,,,every day im removing turn offs,HELP
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, August 20, 2016 at 6:07:17 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Sunday, January 2, 2000 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Sean Parker wrote:
Lately all my faucets and shower heads have been getting plugged up.
When I unscrew them to unplug them I am finding these small white pieces
of rock or ceramic in them. They keep getting plugged up for a few days
and then it won't happen for a couple months or so and just keeps
repeating.
I lived in this house for 3 years before this even started to happen.

what are these white pieces?
can I get rid of this problem for good?

thanks for any help,

Sean

i have da same problem,,my water was not workin at all,,i took off each shut off,,then let water run into a bucket,,just bought this home,,and love it,i have water now,but its still not right,,what do they make to bust these rocks up,,,every day im removing turn offs,HELP,aqnd its only my cold water.