Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] kenmurphy110@gmail.com is offline

Default white rocks in faucets?

On Sunday, January 2, 2000 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Sean Parker wrote:
Lately all my faucets and shower heads have been getting plugged up.
When I unscrew them to unplug them I am finding these small white pieces
of rock or ceramic in them. They keep getting plugged up for a few days
and then it won't happen for a couple months or so and just keeps
repeating.
I lived in this house for 3 years before this even started to happen.

what are these white pieces?
can I get rid of this problem for good?

thanks for any help,

Sean

i have da same problem,,my water was not workin at all,,i took off each shut off,,then let water run into a bucket,,just bought this home,,and love it,i have water now,but its still not right,,what do they make to bust these rocks up,,,every day im removing turn offs,HELP