Posted to alt.home.repair

Default (OT) Never Trust People who wear Clothing

Never Trust People who wear Clothing.

Because they always have something to hide!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, August 19, 2016 at 12:51:58 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Never Trust People who wear Clothing.

Because they always have something to hide!

Here's my response to that statement. ^_^

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...46/460/866.gif

[8~{} Uncle Nekid Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/19/2016 2:25 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, August 19, 2016 at 12:51:58 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Never Trust People who wear Clothing.

Because they always have something to hide!

Here's my response to that statement. ^_^

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...46/460/866.gif

[8~{} Uncle Nekid Monster

Mine would have been not to trust someone that constantly changes his name.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Never Trust People who wear Clothing.

Because they always have something to hide!

Here's my response to that statement. ^_^

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...46/460/866.gif

[8~{} Uncle Nekid Monster

Mine would have been not to trust someone that constantly changes his
name.

But but he only changes his middle ... OH you meant homeguy , who has more
nyms than Carter has little liver pills . Nemmine .
--
Snag

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, August 19, 2016 at 6:36:57 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 8/19/2016 2:25 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, August 19, 2016 at 12:51:58 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Never Trust People who wear Clothing.

Because they always have something to hide!

Here's my response to that statement. ^_^

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...46/460/866.gif

[8~{} Uncle Nekid Monster

Mine would have been not to trust someone that constantly changes his name.

Did you like my response? ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Responsive Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, August 19, 2016 at 8:58:58 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, August 19, 2016 at 6:36:57 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 8/19/2016 2:25 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, August 19, 2016 at 12:51:58 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Never Trust People who wear Clothing.

Because they always have something to hide!

Here's my response to that statement. ^_^

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...46/460/866.gif

[8~{} Uncle Nekid Monster

Mine would have been not to trust someone that constantly changes his name.

Did you like my response? ^_^

[8~{} Unclear Response Monster

Do you need recognition...imagine the injured psyche of the person who sees you nekid!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/19/2016 9:58 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, August 19, 2016 at 6:36:57 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 8/19/2016 2:25 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, August 19, 2016 at 12:51:58 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Never Trust People who wear Clothing.

Because they always have something to hide!

Here's my response to that statement. ^_^

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...46/460/866.gif

[8~{} Uncle Nekid Monster

Mine would have been not to trust someone that constantly changes his name.

Did you like my response? ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Responsive Monster

It was cool. See it annoyed your buddy though.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, August 19, 2016 at 12:01:51 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 8/19/2016 9:58 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, August 19, 2016 at 6:36:57 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 8/19/2016 2:25 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, August 19, 2016 at 12:51:58 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Never Trust People who wear Clothing.

Because they always have something to hide!

Here's my response to that statement. ^_^

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...46/460/866.gif

[8~{} Uncle Nekid Monster

Mine would have been not to trust someone that constantly changes his name.

Did you like my response? ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Responsive Monster

It was cool. See it annoyed your buddy though.

I was looking at some emoji sites when I came across that one and it made me laugh. BM uses a few different nyms and shifts around and has that troll personality/mentality. It's so funny to come across a troll who's that old. Most trolls are teens or college kids and trolls usually grow up in their mid 20's. If they're still trolling at age 30 and over, there is something seriously wrong with them. The difference between me and them is that I admit to being bonkers and I like it. I'm going to enjoy being wacko regardless of any criticism from any of those trolls with a mental defect. ^_*

[8~{} Uncle Crazy Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, August 19, 2016 at 2:14:21 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

[8~{} Unclear Cracky Monster

If you can't, or refuse, to grow-up...why should anyone else have to? ^_^
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/19/2016 6:26 PM, bob_villa wrote:
[...]

Lot of us may look old but we're still 17 years old inside our heads.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, August 19, 2016 at 6:23:22 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
[...]

You see what I mean? The guy's over 70 and acts 17. It's funny. LMAO! ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Giggling Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, August 19, 2016 at 6:33:23 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

[8~{} Unclear Gargling Monster

....then you're laughing at yourself! ^_^