Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Default Russian ships displayed at DNC tribute to vets

Displaying their knowledge of the military once again.

http://www.militarytimes.com/story/m...vets/78536950/
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, July 29, 2016 at 6:26:10 AM UTC-5, burfordTjustice wrote:
Displaying their knowledge of the military once again.

http://www.militarytimes.com/story/m...vets/78536950/

The Commiecrats want to outsource our navy. They just let their plans slip out. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Sailor Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

On 7/29/2016 7:18 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, July 29, 2016 at 6:26:10 AM UTC-5, burfordTjustice wrote:
Displaying their knowledge of the military once again.

http://www.militarytimes.com/story/m...vets/78536950/

The Commiecrats want to outsource our navy. They just let their plans slip out. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Sailor Monster

Uncle Sailor Monster wishes to join the Rusky Navy and get cornholed
from coast to coast.
LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/29/2016 10:18 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, July 29, 2016 at 6:26:10 AM UTC-5, burfordTjustice wrote:
Displaying their knowledge of the military once again.

http://www.militarytimes.com/story/m...vets/78536950/

The Commiecrats want to outsource our navy. They just let their plans slip out. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Sailor Monster

The US navy now has more admirals than ships. Back in WWII it was one
admiral for 35 ships. Not only that US military has become pussified.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/29/16 7:18 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, July 29, 2016 at 6:26:10 AM UTC-5, burfordTjustice wrote:
Displaying their knowledge of the military once again.

http://www.militarytimes.com/story/m...vets/78536950/

The Commiecrats want to outsource our navy. They just let their plans slip out. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Sailor Monster

just following the corporate strategy that conservatives so love

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On Fri, 29 Jul 2016 17:34:41 +0100
soup wrote:

On 29/07/2016 12:26, burfordTjustice wrote:
Displaying their knowledge of the military once again.
http://www.militarytimes.com/story/m...vets/78536950/

More likely to be down to the 'Julian' that made up the slides (lets
be honest if the ships have to be identified by the silhouette of
their radars would a 'common man ' notice?) than any malice on the
part of the Dem's .

You probably should have looked at the picture used before talking.
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On 7/29/16 7:26 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
Displaying their knowledge of the military once again.

http://www.militarytimes.com/story/m...vets/78536950/

Y'all do realize this happened 4 years ago at the *2012* convention,
not just now.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/dncships.asp

Still, not the smoothest move.
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On Fri, 29 Jul 2016 15:39:39 -0400
Retired wrote:

On 7/29/16 7:26 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
Displaying their knowledge of the military once again.

http://www.militarytimes.com/story/m...vets/78536950/

Y'all do realize this happened 4 years ago at the *2012* convention,
not just now.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/dncships.asp

Still, not the smoothest move.

You would not need the lefties at snopes had you looked at

http://www.militarytimes.com/story/m...vets/78536950/

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Retired wrote:

On 7/29/16 7:26 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
Displaying their knowledge of the military once again.

http://www.militarytimes.com/story/m...vets/78536950/

Y'all do realize this happened 4 years ago at the *2012* convention,
not just now.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/dncships.asp

Still, not the smoothest move.

You would not need the lefties at snopes had you looked at

http://www.militarytimes.com/story/m...vets/78536950/

I did. Seeing the 2013 dateline sent me to Snopes for verification.
And noting the absence of any reference in the current MSM.
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Retired wrote:

On 7/29/16 7:26 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
Displaying their knowledge of the military once again.

http://www.militarytimes.com/story/m...vets/78536950/

Y'all do realize this happened 4 years ago at the *2012*
convention, not just now.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/dncships.asp

Still, not the smoothest move.

You would not need the lefties at snopes had you looked at

http://www.militarytimes.com/story/m...vets/78536950/

I did. Seeing the 2013 dateline sent me to Snopes for verification.
And noting the absence of any reference in the current MSM.

LOL...A lot of good work, I think david brooks (Devon)
may have a job for you.....LOL

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Retired wrote:

On 7/29/16 7:26 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
Displaying their knowledge of the military once again.

http://www.militarytimes.com/story/m...vets/78536950/

Y'all do realize this happened 4 years ago at the *2012* convention,
not just now.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/dncships.asp

Still, not the smoothest move.

You would not need the lefties at snopes had you looked at

http://www.militarytimes.com/story/m...vets/78536950/

I did. Seeing the 2013 dateline sent me to Snopes for verification. And
noting the absence of any reference in the current MSM.

I seldom try to verify stuff on the internet. It certainly fits the
mold of the DNC. I heard the boos last night when someone asked for a
moment of silence for our troops.
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Retired wrote:

On 7/29/16 7:26 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
Displaying their knowledge of the military once again.

http://www.militarytimes.com/story/m...vets/78536950/

Y'all do realize this happened 4 years ago at the *2012* convention,
not just now.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/dncships.asp

Still, not the smoothest move.

You would not need the lefties at snopes had you looked at

http://www.militarytimes.com/story/m...vets/78536950/

I did. Seeing the 2013 dateline sent me to Snopes for verification. And
noting the absence of any reference in the current MSM.

I seldom try to verify stuff on the internet. It certainly fits the
mold of the DNC. I heard the boos last night when someone asked for a
moment of silence for our troops.

I thought was a moment of silence for our fallen police officers.
Shhhheeesh
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, July 29, 2016 at 1:55:31 PM UTC-5, ZZyXX wrote:
On 7/29/16 7:18 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, July 29, 2016 at 6:26:10 AM UTC-5, burfordTjustice wrote:
Displaying their knowledge of the military once again.

http://www.militarytimes.com/story/m...vets/78536950/

The Commiecrats want to outsource our navy. They just let their plans slip out. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Sailor Monster

just following the corporate strategy that conservatives so love

Damn copycats. They'll lie about it and say they invented it! ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Copied Monster
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Retired wrote:

[...]

what difference does it make :0