Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - How To Avoid Fear Of Heights

On Thu, 14 Jul 2016 10:12:00 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

On 7/14/2016 9:33 AM, Taxed and Spent wrote:
On 7/14/2016 7:22 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
If all parents would do this for their young children, we could
eradicate the
Fear Of Heights epidemic that is sweeping our nation.

http://coviral.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/RP079.jpg

unintended consequence: fear of shopping carts.

LOL

People who are afraid of heights should NOT go to Heaven. It's a long
way up there, and it's straight UP !!!

Posted to alt.home.repair

If all parents would do this for their young children, we could eradicate the
Fear Of Heights epidemic that is sweeping our nation.

http://coviral.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/RP079.jpg

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 7/14/2016 9:33 AM, Taxed and Spent wrote:
On 7/14/2016 7:22 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
If all parents would do this for their young children, we could
eradicate the
Fear Of Heights epidemic that is sweeping our nation.

http://coviral.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/RP079.jpg

unintended consequence: fear of shopping carts.

LOL

People who are afraid of heights should NOT go to Heaven. It's a long
way up there, and it's straight UP !!!

There's a cool joke in there somewhere, but I can't think of it right
now. ;-)

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 14 Jul 2016 07:33:06 -0700, Taxed and Spent
wrote:

On 7/14/2016 7:22 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
If all parents would do this for their young children, we could eradicate the
Fear Of Heights epidemic that is sweeping our nation.

http://coviral.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/RP079.jpg

Just don't open the window any higher.

unintended consequence: fear of shopping carts.

Scary.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 7/14/2016 9:33 AM, Taxed and Spent wrote:
On 7/14/2016 7:22 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
If all parents would do this for their young children, we could
eradicate the
Fear Of Heights epidemic that is sweeping our nation.

http://coviral.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/RP079.jpg

unintended consequence: fear of shopping carts.

LOL

People who are afraid of heights should NOT go to Heaven. It's a long
way up there, and it's straight UP !!!

There's a cool joke in there somewhere, but I can't think of it right
now. ;-)

Yeah, the joke is that some people think Heaven is a physical place that is
"up" in relation to Earth.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 7/14/2016 9:33 AM, Taxed and Spent wrote:
On 7/14/2016 7:22 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
If all parents would do this for their young children, we could
eradicate the
Fear Of Heights epidemic that is sweeping our nation.

http://coviral.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/RP079.jpg

unintended consequence: fear of shopping carts.

LOL

People who are afraid of heights should NOT go to Heaven. It's a long
way up there, and it's straight UP !!!

There's a cool joke in there somewhere, but I can't think of it right
now. ;-)

Yeah, the joke is that some people think Heaven is a physical place that is
"up" in relation to Earth.

The real joke is that people actually believe in a heaven
Posted to alt.home.repair

People who are afraid of heights should NOT go to Heaven. It's a long
way up there, and it's straight UP !!!

There's a cool joke in there somewhere, but I can't think of it right
now. ;-)

Yeah, the joke is that some people think Heaven is a physical place that is
"up" in relation to Earth.

The real joke is that people actually believe in a heaven

well i nearly died when i was 28 and lost 13 pints of blood from a serious gi bleed. divertlocis

i collapsed in the er, and had a near death experience. got a look at heaven and wanted to return. it was so peaceful and nice there......

i feel bad for people who dont believe in heaven

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/15/2016 11:43 PM, bob haller wrote:

Yeah, the joke is that some people think Heaven is a physical place that is
"up" in relation to Earth.

The real joke is that people actually believe in a heaven

well i nearly died when i was 28 and lost 13 pints of blood from a serious gi bleed. divertlocis

i collapsed in the er, and had a near death experience. got a look at heaven and wanted to return. it was so peaceful and nice there......

i feel bad for people who dont believe in heaven

I have my own beliefs and they don't coincide with any of the major
religions. Over the years though, I've heard stories like yours and saw
some things as people died that I think there is something going on.
I'm keeping my options open.

Ever watch Ancient Aliens? Some interesting thing come up there too.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, July 15, 2016 at 11:59:30 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/15/2016 11:43 PM, bob haller wrote:

Yeah, the joke is that some people think Heaven is a physical place that is
"up" in relation to Earth.

The real joke is that people actually believe in a heaven

well i nearly died when i was 28 and lost 13 pints of blood from a serious gi bleed. divertlocis

i collapsed in the er, and had a near death experience. got a look at heaven and wanted to return. it was so peaceful and nice there......

i feel bad for people who dont believe in heaven

I have my own beliefs and they don't coincide with any of the major
religions. Over the years though, I've heard stories like yours and saw
some things as people died that I think there is something going on.
I'm keeping my options open.

Ever watch Ancient Aliens? Some interesting thing come up there too.

yep, i have seen things after people have died. my grandma died in 1991, but her distinctive walk went on for many years. it never scared me, we were good friends

occasionally our dogs appear to see something that we cant.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 15 Jul 2016 20:43:23 -0700 (PDT), bob haller
wrote:

People who are afraid of heights should NOT go to Heaven. It's a long
way up there, and it's straight UP !!!

There's a cool joke in there somewhere, but I can't think of it right
now. ;-)

Yeah, the joke is that some people think Heaven is a physical place that is
"up" in relation to Earth.

The real joke is that people actually believe in a heaven

well i nearly died when i was 28 and lost 13 pints of blood from a serious gi bleed. divertlocis

i collapsed in the er, and had a near death experience. got a look at heaven and wanted to return. it was so peaceful and nice there......

i feel bad for people who dont believe in heaven

I don't as a general rule feel bad for people who don't believe in
heaven, but I do feel bad for those who ridicule others who do
believe.

[OT] Risk adverseness and fear of heights Tim Watts[_3_] UK diy 66 March 28th 14 10:29 AM
Don't like heights? John Rumm UK diy 22 June 6th 13 01:47 AM
OT More heights ARWadsworth UK diy 17 April 24th 12 08:06 PM
OT Heights ARWadsworth UK diy 94 April 2nd 12 10:24 AM
Variable heights antgel UK diy 2 April 1st 05 01:43 AM