Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default OT - How To Avoid Fear Of Heights

On 7/15/2016 11:43 PM, bob haller wrote:

Yeah, the joke is that some people think Heaven is a physical place that is
"up" in relation to Earth.

The real joke is that people actually believe in a heaven

well i nearly died when i was 28 and lost 13 pints of blood from a serious gi bleed. divertlocis

i collapsed in the er, and had a near death experience. got a look at heaven and wanted to return. it was so peaceful and nice there......

i feel bad for people who dont believe in heaven

I have my own beliefs and they don't coincide with any of the major
religions. Over the years though, I've heard stories like yours and saw
some things as people died that I think there is something going on.
I'm keeping my options open.

Ever watch Ancient Aliens? Some interesting thing come up there too.