Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Default Day of Rage Protests Are Scheduled for July 15th in These AmericanCities

Day of Rage Protests Are Scheduled for July 15th in These American
Cities

The hacktivist group claiming to be Anonymous is now calling for
nationwide Day of Rage protests on Friday, July 15th. This video is NOT
on the official Anonymous YouTube channel. The video below promotes the
protests.(WARNING: There is some disturbing and graphic violence in
this video.)

While I firmly believe that we are being distracted and manipulated so that we stop paying attention to the machinations and corruption of presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton, the fact remains that being anywhere near these protests greatly increases the chance that you could become a victim of violence. When the mob mentality takes over, normally decent people can commit heinous acts.

Use this as a list of places NOT to be on Friday the 15th. While the video does specify non-violence and denounces the actions taken against police officers that were not involved in these deaths, with the tagline €śDay of Rage€ť I think its safe to expect emotions to be running very high on both sides of the line. No matter how great your empathy might be for those who have unjustly lost their lives, these protests are not safe places to be

Video and the list:

http://www.theorganicprepper.ca/day-...ities-07112016