Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Is he crazy

This guy drove to the next state and spent 8000 dollars on an inner
tube. Is he crazy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vd3I5HSz4s
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/11/2016 6:19 AM, Micky wrote:

This guy drove to the next state and spent 8000 dollars on an inner
tube. Is he crazy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vd3I5HSz4s

But think of the value he saved within the home, insurance claims,
waiting for insurance to respond, waiting for a renovation, finding a
place to stay, the overall inconvenience, etc, etc. I would have done
the same.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, June 11, 2016 at 6:20:03 AM UTC-4, Micky wrote:
This guy drove to the next state and spent 8000 dollars on an inner
tube. Is he crazy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vd3I5HSz4s

Do you think he's crazy?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/11/16 5:19 AM, Micky wrote:

This guy drove to the next state and spent 8000 dollars on an inner
tube. Is he crazy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vd3I5HSz4s

A gamble that paid off. Maybe he has an above ground
pool now.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 11 Jun 2016 05:26:03 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

On Saturday, June 11, 2016 at 6:20:03 AM UTC-4, Micky wrote:
This guy drove to the next state and spent 8000 dollars on an inner
tube. Is he crazy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vd3I5HSz4s

Do you think he's crazy?

I don't. The man had a game plan, executed it and saved himself 100K
later on.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/11/2016 9:26 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On 6/11/16 5:19 AM, Micky wrote:

This guy drove to the next state and spent 8000 dollars on an inner
tube. Is he crazy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vd3I5HSz4s

A gamble that paid off. Maybe he has an above ground
pool now.

More like lake side property.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
This guy drove to the next state and spent 8000 dollars
on an inner
tube. Is he crazy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vd3I5HSz4s

Do you think he's crazy?

I don't. The man had a game plan, executed it and saved
himself 100K
later on.

I'd say he was a smart sumabitch and high and dry and will
be ready the next time, too.
Good investment

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 11 Jun 2016 07:26:07 -0400, Meanie
wrote:

On 6/11/2016 6:19 AM, Micky wrote:

This guy drove to the next state and spent 8000 dollars on an inner
tube. Is he crazy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vd3I5HSz4s

But think of the value he saved within the home, insurance claims,
waiting for insurance to respond, waiting for a renovation, finding a
place to stay, the overall inconvenience, etc, etc. I would have done
the same.

Of course. If they'd shown the video starting when at the beginning
of his project, watchers of the video might have thought he was crazy
like apparently his neighbors did. But the video gives away the
answer to my question early.

A lot of people would not have believed it could work, and wouldn't
have done it. I've never heard of it before and I would have had
doubts myself. (In fact I'd think it was staged in order to sell them
if the video weren't so clear.) This guy had insight, or maybe
foresight. I wonder what his other plans are.