Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Exterior house paint -- flat?, satin, semi-gloss?

I am about to paint the entire exterior of a 2-story detached single family
home. It has all wood siding, and wood trim around the windows. It is a
rental property in an okay but not high-end area.

The plan is to paint it all white -- siding, trim, eaves, etc.

We are going to try spray painting most of it with a good airless paint
sprayer, and then cutting in and finishing the rest with a brush and roller.

And, we are probably going to be using Home Depot's Behr Premium Plus Ultra
Exterior Latex Paint.

My main question is, should we be painting it with flat paint, satin finish
paint, or semi-gloss paint?

I am thinking, not semi-gloss, but maybe either flat or satin finish.

Any recommendations or suggestions? -- particularly about flat versus
satin -- but also any other thoughts or suggestions to keep in mind.

Thanks

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 25 May 2016 13:17:21 -0400, "TomR" wrote:

[...]

Flat paint show less imperfections. Maybe more gloss on the trim.

Crago sp is the best airless sprayer by far. HD will mix your Behr
paint, but mix it again just before use with a drill and paddle --
then use nylon strainer bags from HD to transfer paint to another
bucket or larger container (Rubbermaid 20 gal trash bin) would keep
you busy. Straining the paint well will reduce chances of the spray
tip getting clogged with goobers.

I use Behr Elastomeric paint on stucco here in the Mojave Desert.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, May 25, 2016 at 1:15:39 PM UTC-4, TomR wrote:
[...]

Typically flat is used for the siding, semi-gloss for the trim. Some
might go with a satin, which is one step up from flat, but it depends
on the color and what you want it to look like. Flat shows the least
imperfections in the surface, semi-gloss is much worse. Flat on the
siding is the safest choice. If you want to go with satin, make sure
to do a big test section first and see if you like how it looks.

It also depends on what's there already. For example if it hasn't been
painted, has solid stain on it, then I would continue to use that.

If it's wood siding, I would not just spray it. You can spray it on
then use a brush to back-brush it, work it in. Pros do that, to make
it go faster. The majority of the time is spend getting paint up onto
the surface and not having to go back and forth to a paint can cuts the
time.

As always, surface prep, including power washing it first, is the most
important part.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"TomR" writes:

I am about to paint the entire exterior of a 2-story detached single family
home. It has all wood siding, and wood trim around the windows. It is a
rental property in an okay but not high-end area.

The plan is to paint it all white -- siding, trim, eaves, etc.

We are going to try spray painting most of it with a good airless paint
sprayer, and then cutting in and finishing the rest with a brush and roller.

And, we are probably going to be using Home Depot's Behr Premium Plus Ultra
Exterior Latex Paint.

My main question is, should we be painting it with flat paint, satin finish
paint, or semi-gloss paint?

I am thinking, not semi-gloss, but maybe either flat or satin finish.

Any recommendations or suggestions? -- particularly about flat versus
satin -- but also any other thoughts or suggestions to keep in mind.

I agree on semi-gloss. You don't want a shiny house.

Satin also has a sheen, so my preference would be flat.
The satin would be easier to clean, but who does that?

Not sure I like the all white plan though. I'd look for a body color
that works well with the roof color. Having the trim a different
color usually adds something to the appearance too.

--
Dan Espen

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/25/2016 1:23 PM, Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:

Definitely go with semi-gloss. It contains more resin and is more
durable... plus, when the ghetto rats start tagging it, it's a little
easier to clean their scribbling off.

When my Dad painted the garage door, the
reflected headlight at night was a bit
much. He had to repair the garage door
with less reflective paint.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 25 May 2016 13:48:57 -0400, Dan Espen
wrote:

Not sure I like the all white plan though.

Why not? There are 99 shades of white. In flat, satin and semi-gloss
-- as well as high gloss enamel.
Posted to alt.home.repair

TomR wrote:
I am about to paint the entire exterior of a 2-story detached single
family home. It has all wood siding, and wood trim around the
windows. It is a rental property in an okay but not high-end area.

The plan is to paint it all white -- siding, trim, eaves, etc.

We are going to try spray painting most of it with a good airless
paint sprayer, and then cutting in and finishing the rest with a
brush and roller.
And, we are probably going to be using Home Depot's Behr Premium Plus
Ultra Exterior Latex Paint.

My main question is, should we be painting it with flat paint, satin
finish paint, or semi-gloss paint?

I am thinking, not semi-gloss, but maybe either flat or satin finish.

Any recommendations or suggestions? -- particularly about flat versus
satin -- but also any other thoughts or suggestions to keep in mind.

Depends. Flat certainly shows imperfections less, shiny is easier to clean.
One problem is that there is no standard (AFAIK) for sheen...it varies from
manufacturer to manufacturer.

Our 20 year old stuccoed house was last painted six years ago. Originally
and then we used semi-gloss. It does not look shiny, rain washes off the
dirt.

The first time it was painted I planned to use an airless sprayer. Masking
took so long I abandoned it and went with rollers. With a grid in a 5
gallon bucket of paint, application is fast. The second time it was
painted, the pro painter used the same method.

In addition to the masking PITA, sprayed paint needs to be rolled too, might
as well start that way.

I agree with someone else that all white would be boring.

Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

Go for satin over flat for sure - but I would overcoat the trim with
semi. More durable. for door frames etc. All white it'd going to look
a bit like Casper.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/25/16 1:17 PM, TomR wrote:
[...]

Swung by a couple of the local name brand paint stores where the pro
painters go to buy their paint. Get there really early as that's when
the boys buy the day's supply.

Ask the painters, ask a few counter guys for their recommendations, The
more gray hair, the better. They know the climate in your area and the
kinds of siding on the houses.

Have a few boxes of donuts in your car to use as a thank you.

--
With all this gun control talk, I havent heard one politician say how
they plan to take guns away from criminals and terrorists just from law
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks
% % is offline

Skeet DoW # 420 wrote:
On Wed, 25 May 2016 15:12:41 -0700, "%" wrote:

Skeet DoW # 420 wrote:
On Wed, 25 May 2016 13:51:05 -0700, "%" wrote:

Skeet DoW # 420 wrote:
On Wed, 25 May 2016 13:38:25 -0400, "TomR"
wrote:

In ,
Checkmate, DoW #1 typed:
In article ,
says...

On 5/25/2016 10:17 AM, TomR wrote:
I am about to paint the entire exterior of a 2-story detached
single family home. It has all wood siding, and wood trim
around the windows. It is a rental property in an okay but
not high-end area.

HIRE A N...... TO PAINT THAT CLAPTRAP. IT'S BE KIND TO N......
MONTH.

Definitely go with semi-gloss. It contains more resin and is
more durable... plus, when the ghetto rats start tagging it,
it's a little easier to clean their scribbling off.

I usually don't respond to this kind of crap, but the above
Please go away.

I think you are trying to troll this fine group and so being, I
refuse to respond to this post.

hey you kids get away from that thing , what the hell is that

Hey, I was just walking by when this all started.

take a photo of it for the inquirer

I tried, but i had it switched and it took a pic of me instead. I
dunno if the inqueerer will accept it. In the meantime it went over
there and the kids are blocking my view.

i hope they don't throw rocks at it ,
there's no telling what it might do
Posted to alt.home.repair

| Ask the painters, ask a few counter
| guys for their recommendations

He's already made up his mind about how to
do it and what to use. He's only asking about
an aesthetic decision that no one but him can
answer.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/25/2016 11:17 AM, TomR wrote:
Any recommendations or suggestions? -- particularly about flat versus
satin -- but also any other thoughts or suggestions to keep in mind.

I used flat, but that's just me. Can you get an equivalent in a pint?
Paint a couple of comparison panels, decide which you prefer, and call
the losers a prime coat.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. snicker

TomR, in did thusly jump head first
into the wood chipper again:

In ,
Rick "Jism Junkie Gerbil Cannon" Sabian (aka Chimpy The Illiterate
Ignorant Lying Walter Mitty Credit-Stealing Gay Queer Cum Guzzling
Boner-Bouncing Slut), socked up as Checkmate
typed:

In article , Kernel Cornhole
says...

On 5/25/2016 10:17 AM, TomR wrote:

I am about to paint the entire exterior of a 2-story detached
single family home. It has all wood siding, and wood trim around
the windows. It is a rental property in an okay but not high-end
area.

Go with Valspar Reserve Exterior satin for the siding unless it's
really weather-worn, in which case use flat, and semi-gloss for the
trim to make it easier to clean the window casing and sill. You'll
save money in the long run, as the Valspar doesn't fade or mildew as
much as other paints.

HIRE A N...... TO PAINT THAT CLAPTRAP. IT'S BE KIND TO N...... MONTH.

Definitely go with semi-gloss. It contains more resin and is more
durable... plus, when the ghetto rats start tagging it, it's a little
easier to clean their scribbling off.

Tag Checky's ass!

.-''''''.
,''. ,,. ',
.0?, _? '; -,,.,,,,___
( (_, , @),/',;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,,,,.
"\,"_'/ ,--- , ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,
(_..,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,
';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-,., ,
',.-''' ;;;;;;;;;;;'' __\__ ',
'., ';;;;;;;;' THUG / \ 4 ',
', ';;;;;; | | ,
', \;;;; LIFE \,___,/ EVA ,
', \;;,',,,,,..........:............;
, ,, ,'"...:::::::::::::::::::::::::
'., ''', , , ¯;. ' ,-." , ¯, ' ,
'' ',, ,, ¯, ''' ,'
'., .'?--¯ ',., .",-.-.,
', ; ¯ / \, ,
,.'__,..?..,-.'__,..?.,,,,_\
(;;;;;;;;";;;;;,\¯\,;;;;;;;;
"""""""""""""""" """"""""""

LOL!

I usually don't respond to this kind of crap, but the above responses are
disgusting and ignorant, and obviously not helpful. Please go away.

Well, that's Chimpy for you... he's disgusting, ignorant, gay, racist,
drug-addicted and hates God because he believes God kicked him in his
grapes.

Don't ask him about his "belly-rubbing horn-dog homodaddy" (Chimpy's
words) who "turned his asshole inside out" (Chimpy's words), an
experience that for Chimpy was like "trying to stuff the toothpaste
back into the tube" (Chimpy's words), or you'll be subjected to months
of Chimpy bleating out his butthurt.

As for the Kernel... well, he's disgusting, gay, racist and hates God
because he believes God kicked him in his grapes, but he's not as
ignorant as Chimpy and doesn't appear to be addicted to abusing
prescription drugs. And he's pretty damned funny.

Just don't ask him about his cucumber patch. You don't wanna know.

--

FNVWe:
"The Man Who Spanked Chimpy Checkmate The Cowardly CockSmoker Out Of

In which Checkmate admits to being a faggot and fantasizing about men:
MID:
MID:

In which Checkmate says he wants to spank guys all night long:
MID:

In which Checkmate confesses his desire to **** who he claims is a
guy:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:

In which Checkmate admits he'd definitely **** a male dog:
MID:
MID:
MID:

In which Checkmate admits to having a golden showers fetish:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:

In which Checkmate asks a guy for a blowjob (again):
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:

Checkmate's got a thing about tickling guy's asses with random
objects:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:

Checkmate's so gay he repeatedly insists that a picture of a vagina is
actually an asshole and balls... he went on and on about assholes and
balls... couldn't shut up about them... come to find out, he was just
trying to tell us that his lost love was actually a man:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:

Chimpy the neurotic overwrought hysterical hissy-fit ninny escalates
his prescription drug abuse to "calm the **** down" (Chimpy's words):
MID: - Oxy, Neurontin
MID: - Oxy, Vicodin
MID: - Norco
MID: - Vicodin
MID: - Oxycodone, Vicodin
MID: - Xanax
MID: - N2O
MID: - Vicodin
MID: - Vicodin
MID: - Marijuana
MID: - Vicodin
MID: - Amphetamine (!)
MID: - Vicodin
MID: - Vicodin
MID: - Ecstasy
MID: - Vicodin
MID: - Norco
MID: - Norco
MID: - N2O
MID: - N2O
MID: - Hydrocodone,
Alprazolam
MID: - Percocet
MID: - Kratom

Chimpy Checkmate's Famous Faggotisms:
=====================================
Chimpy tries enticing a straight man who lives with a woman to join
him in his lonely faggoty lifestyle:
company?"

Chimpy's desperate plea to a dude:
MID:
"Diddle me!"

MID:
"Trojans are a condiment."

Chimpy discusses his new boyfriend, Dave "SnuhWolf" Norris:
MID:
"Snuhbaby makes a good cock warmer."

MID:
"Pack your donut hole, any time, anywhere!"

Chimpy discussing the relative merits of 4 inches versus 10 inches:
MID:
"Plus, I suppose it doesn't hurt as much when they stuff it up your
butt."

MID:
"Best you keester a kielbasa."

"My dick can't quite hear you, could you come a little closer?"

MID:
"If you see a dick, suck it."

MID:
"The Winchester 1892 would make a damned-good dildo."

MID:
"Pump a rump."

MID:
"You gerbils are always in the dark."

MID:
MID:
"I gotta gay named Guido from Jersey"

MID:
"If they're soft, yer probably blowin' it all wrong."

MID:
"Hitler would have made a damned good Queen."

MID:
"Don't get slapped by the cocks you crave."

MID:
To a nearly toothless man:
"I wouldn't pay you to suck my dick if your last tooth fell out."
So Chimpy prefers paying *nearly* toothless men for blowjobs, but not
*fully* toothless men. LOL

MID:
"If I send you some money, will you suck Greg's dick?"
Chimpy likes to watch. LOL

MID:
"Suck my clit."
Chimpy's proposition to a tranny sucking faggot who gets around being
gay by claiming tranny cocks are 'huge dangling clits'. LOL

Chimpy is confused again: "giant ball-like labia". LOL
MID:
=====================================

What a FAG!

Melt, Chimpy, melt.
Froth, Chimpy, froth.
Dance, Chimpy, dance!

snicker

/\ Properly known as Bill
\ /\ The Monster You Kooks Can't Handle
\ / \ THERE IS NO CABAL - LONG LIVE THE NEW CABAL
\/ The AUK coup is complete. The Old Cabal is no more.

Accept no substitutes...
if it's from Databasix, it's a sure bet it's from a kook.

databasix.com / PacketDerm, LLC / COTSE:
all branches of the same malignant tree.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, May 25, 2016 at 11:07:34 PM UTC-4, rbowman wrote:
On 05/25/2016 11:17 AM, TomR wrote:
Any recommendations or suggestions? -- particularly about flat versus
satin -- but also any other thoughts or suggestions to keep in mind.

I used flat, but that's just me. Can you get an equivalent in a pint?
Paint a couple of comparison panels, decide which you prefer, and call
the losers a prime coat.

You have to be careful with painting a test area in a different sheen.
I've done that with interior paint and even after two or three coats
of the final selection, you can still see a difference where the
underlying test spots were. And it's because of the texture difference,
not the color. The colors were similar or the same. Outside, maybe
it won't be noticeable, but it might be.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In ,
TomR typed:
I am about to paint the entire exterior of a 2-story detached single
family home. It has all wood siding, and wood trim around the
windows. It is a rental property in an okay but not high-end area.

The plan is to paint it all white -- siding, trim, eaves, etc.

We are going to try spray painting most of it with a good airless
paint sprayer, and then cutting in and finishing the rest with a
brush and roller.
And, we are probably going to be using Home Depot's Behr Premium Plus
Ultra Exterior Latex Paint.

My main question is, should we be painting it with flat paint, satin
finish paint, or semi-gloss paint?

I am thinking, not semi-gloss, but maybe either flat or satin finish.

Any recommendations or suggestions? -- particularly about flat versus
satin -- but also any other thoughts or suggestions to keep in mind.

Thanks all for the suggestions and ideas.

We started painting today and we will be going back tomorrow to finish.
Rather than trying to answer each post individually, I'll try just
responding here.

We decided to go with Behr Premium Plus Ultra, Exterior Satin Enamel,
9050 -- Ultra Pure White:
http://www.behr.com/pro/products/ext...s-satin-enamel

We didn't want semi-gloss, and since we are not going to paint the trim a
different color or with a different finish, we decided that a satin finish
would end up looking the best. So far, it is looking pretty good.

I have seen other homes in the neighborhood that are all white -- white
exterior wood siding, white trim, white eaves, etc. -- no contrasting
colors. And, they look good. I actually own another house that is also
painted all white. I agree that some contrasting colors also looks good,
but all white fits in with what is in the area, and it fits in in the area
where I have the other house. And, sticking with all white is saving us a
lot of time.

The airless paint sprayer is a Graco that my friend owns. It is working
well -- better and easier than I had expected. We did take the suggestion
of buying the mesh screening/filter and we poured the paint through the mesh
screen into a new and clean 5-gallon bucket that we also bought at Home
Depot. The screens are cheap -- about $4.20 for two of them for 5-gallon
pails. We had no clogs all day. My friend had used the same sprayer
before, and he had not used the filter screens in the past, and he said he
used to have lots of clogs each day that required him to clean the tip using
some technique that he had figured out. But, no clogs today.

We are going through a lot more paint than we had expected. I estimated the
square footage of the exterior to be about 2,200 square feet max -- a 25 by
30 house, maybe 20 feet high. I had thought that we may get about 350 - 400
square feet per gallon, but we are getting a lot less. The above link says
to plan on 250 - 400 square feet per gallon, which I had not seen before.
Seems like we are getting around 250 square feet per gallon so far.

To mask the windows and doors, we decided to try an idea that I had -- and
it is working out well. I had a left over roll of "tar paper" (roofing
paper?), and we decided to use that to mask the windows and doors etc. We
just cut sections of it to cover each window and door and used push pins to
pin them up on the windows etc. It's pretty easy, and most of the windows
are the same size on this house, so as we moved around the house we could
take the covers off of one window and use the same one to cover another
window.

We are going back tomorrow, so maybe I will be able to take a few photos and
post them to show how we did the tar paper routine for masking.

Posted to alt.home.repair

How are you planning on filling the holes in the wood from the push pins???
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. snicker

Trailer Trash Tony the Law-Breaking Scam-Running Drug-Dealing
Wife-Beating Child-Endangering Tax-Evading Unemployable Racist
High-School-Dropout Needle-Tracked Drug-Addled Alcoholic ****bum (aka
Tony Ray Rawlings, aka Anton Ray Eaks of 600 Raintree Blvd #58,
Lamplighter Trailer Park, Canon City, CO), socked up as Skeet DoW #
420, in did thusly
jump head first into the wood chipper again:

On Thu, 26 May 2016 07:08:18 +0200 (CEST), "Friendly Neighborhood
Vote Wrangler Emeritus, DoW #1" wrote:

Go with Valspar Reserve Exterior satin for the siding unless it's
really weather-worn, in which case use flat, and semi-gloss for the
trim to make it easier to clean the window casing and sill. You'll
save money in the long run, as the Valspar doesn't fade or mildew as
much as other paints.

The tard does more google raping.

It's what I use, ****bum. Having rental properties, I go with the best
to minimize long-term costs. Being a drug-addled trailer-renting
destitute alcoholic old ****bum, you sit on your ass in your rented
single-wide bleating out your butthurt over the fact that I'm better
than you. LOL

--

Proof that Lamey (aka Skeeter) is Anton Ray Eaks:

****bum hard at work to earn his drug-money:
http://i.imgur.com/hr4eMvS.jpg --- LOL!

Just say no to drugs and alcohol, kids!
http://i.imgur.com/uoZbsGI.jpg --- LOL!

It's Howdy Doody Time!:
http://i.imgur.com/1myBylb.jpg --- LOL!

The ****bum Clan:
http://i.imgur.com/cixImyq.jpg --- LOL!

MID:

Thanks for admitting you live in single-wide trailer #58 at the Lamp
Lighter Mobile Home Park on Raintree Boulevard in Canon City,
Colorado, ****bum. LOL

https://web.archive.org/web/20150301045717/http://coloradovoters.info/by_number/0005/59023_anton_ray_eaks.html
https://web.archive.org/web/20150224004840/http://coloradovoters.info/by_address/81212.html
600 Raintree Blvd. #58
Canon City, CO 81212

Another single-wide? Of course it is... the Lamp Lighter Mobile Home
Park only has single-wide trailers. LOL

And you get caught in your "I don't do FaceBook" lie again, not to
mention your "I'm not Tony Eaks" lie:

A drug-addled loserly ****bum wrote:
the house caught fire. What a view I have now...LOL"

https://www.facebook.com/CanonCityDailyRecord?hc_location=timeline
"Tony Eaks - Right across the street from me, Woke up to flames and
lights."

https://web.archive.org/web/20150122055700/http://www.canoncitydailyrecord.com/ci_27053304/early-morning-fire-destroys-home-at-lamp-lighter

And before he was a Canon City, CO single-wide trailer-dwelling
unemployable ****bum, he was a Fairplay, CO single-wide
trailer-dwelling unemployable ****bum. LOL

In Fairplay, CO he mooched his mother to an early death... now he's
mooching his ultra-ugly transsexual Howdy Doody wife Beverly Jean
Johnson-Eaks, who is forced to work two minimum-wage jobs (cashier at
Alco, cashier at Dollar Tree) to support Trailer Trash Tony's drug
habit. LOL

Trailer Trash Tony wrote:
Can you prove this single wide trailer thing? Or is it
just another attempt to try and "act" better than me? LOL

Yeah, I can now prove "this single wide trailer thing", Trailer Trash
Tony. Which by your own admission makes me better than you. LOL

So I was right about everything I wrote about you... which makes you a
****bum, ****bum. LOL

https://web.archive.org/web/20140724093727/http://coloradovoters.info/0005/59023.html
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++
Anton Ray Eaks was born in 1953 and he registered to vote, giving his
address as 21980 HWY 285 UNIT 66, FAIRPLAY, PARK COUNTY, COLORADO
80440. His telephone number is 1-719-477-3574. His voting status is:
Active. He is unaffiliated.
RESIDENTIAL_ADDRESS: 21980 HWY 285 UNIT 66
RESIDENTIAL_CITY: FAIRPLAY
RESIDENTIAL_STATE: CO
RESIDENTIAL_ZIP_CODE: 80440
REGISTRATION_DATE: 07/31/2012
BIRTH_YEAR: 1953
PHONE_NUM: 719-477-3574
MAILING_ADDRESS_1: PO BOX 473
MAILING_CITY: FAIRPLAY
MAILING_STATE: CO
MAILING_ZIP_CODE: 80440
MAILING_ZIP_PLUS: 0473
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++

NOTE: That phone number is the Alcoholics Anonymous hot-line at South
Park Christian Chapel:
https://web.archive.org/web/20150131161807/http://www.southparkevents.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=48n-going-activities-for-the-month-&catid=1:latest-news&Itemid=54
"Alcoholics Anonymouis meeting 7-8pm at So Pk Christian Chapel
719-477-3574"

Trailer Trash Tony is *such* a drunkard that when he registered to
vote, he put down the AA DrunkieLine as his phone number! LOL

A map of the gravel quarry / junkyard / trailer park where Trailer
Trash Tony rented his ****ty single-wide trailer for only $675 / month
(and still couldn't pay the rent, and got evicted! LOL):
,346m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x876ae8155a400885:0xfb9ff 5490348163d

Unit 66:
This is a 3 bd/2ba single-wide trailer.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.318572058245476.1073741834.131803693588981& type=1&_fb_noscript=1

SPANKY-SPANKY! (tm)

snicker

Lamey (aka Skeeter) the alcoholic wife-beating outer-filthing
drug-addict:
Trailer Trash Tony makes a multi-pronged confession:
MID:
"Yup, I can take 4 or 5 percs and roof your house. It's called the
paradoxical affect."

****bum groveled. LOL
****bum lost. LOL!
Cowardly ****bum gets caught in lie after lie. LOL!
Lamey (aka Skeeter) the forger, busted and scrambling for cover like a
coward:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.usenet.kooks/2oWKmfnSPEA/RE_35HZp8qAJ
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.usenet.kooks/2oWKmfnSPEA/-RZxQp6TAe4J
****bum gets kicked so hard he's *still* bouncing around Usenet like a
SuperBall:

Trailer Trash Tony the Single-Wide Trailer-Dwelling ****bum is driven
so insane by my truthiness that he's forced by his psychiatric
professional to take Seroquel, a strong anti-psychotic that its maker
(Astra Zeneca) only indicates for use in treating schizophrenia and
bipolar disorder:
Lamey (aka Skeeter) admits he now takes Seroquel "to sleep"... it's a
prescription medication for the treatment of mania and depression
associated with bipolar disease and schizophrenia. I've driven him
mad. LOL

****bum tries to k'lame his doctor-recommended dosage is only half of
the smallest tablet Astra Zeneca produces for Seroquel:
MID: :
"Just like seriquil, I take it for sleep at night, 12.5 mg"

I shred ****bum Tony's lies and prove he's gone batty:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

On Thu, 26 May 2016 06:23:33 -0400, Skeet DoW # 420
wrote:

On Thu, 26 May 2016 07:08:18 +0200 (CEST), "Friendly Neighborhood Vote
Wrangler Emeritus, DoW #1" wrote:

Go with Valspar Reserve Exterior satin for the siding unless it's
really weather-worn, in which case use flat, and semi-gloss for the
trim to make it easier to clean the window casing and sill. You'll
save money in the long run, as the Valspar doesn't fade or mildew as
much as other paints.

The tard does more google raping.

yet he still can't diagnose my porch gable and he even claims to have seen
them up close in person!

i don't think i'd take his advice. he still thinks that flat roofs have
gables.

--
ga·ble
'gab?l/

http://www.thisoldhouse.com/toh/phot...213138,00.html
Gable
Gabled roofs are the kind young children typically draw. They have two
sloping sides that come together at a ridge, creating end walls with a
*triangular extension*, called a gable, at the top. The house shown here
has two gable roofs and two dormers, each with gable roofs of their own.
The slant, or pitch, of the gables varies, an inconsistency that many
builders try to avoid.

LOL

-

Have you heard about the lotusLoser
Beaten by the queen of Pembroke each time
Have you heard about the lotusLoser
He's a loser, but he still keeps on tryin'

Oohoohooh oooh

Sit down, take a look at yourself
Don't you want to be somebody
Someday somebody's gonna see inside
You have to face up, you can't run and hide

Have you heard about the lotusLoser
Beaten by the queen of Pembroke each time
Have you heard about the lotusLoser
He's a loser, but he still keeps on tryin'

Unlucky in love, least that's what they say
He lost his head and he gabled his heart away
He still keeps posting though there's nothing left
Staked his heart and lost, now he has to pay the cost

Have you heard about the lotusLoser
Beaten by the queen of Pembroke each time
Have you heard about the lotusLoser
He's a loser, but he still keeps on cryin'

"Fag. LOL", he smiles and says
Though this RMS is driving him crazy
He don't show what goes on in his head
But if you watch very close you'll see it all

Sit down, take a look at yourself
Don't you want to be somebody
Someday somebody's gonna see inside
You have to face up, you can't run and hide

Have you heard about the lotusLoser
Beaten by the queen of Pembroke each time
Have you heard about the lotusLoser
He's a loser, but he still keeps on cryin'

Have you heard about the lotusLoser
Have you heard about the lotusLoser
Have you heard about the lotusLoser
Now tell me have you heard about the lotusLoser

-

LOL

well i guess if we went to:

http://mkweb.bcgsc.ca/color-summarizer/

and gave it the URL to the image THAT YOU POSTED IN POST:

http://i.imgur.com/gchDiBs.png

I took that on my way to eat lunch. I tried to make an index card with
backward writing so the SPANKY-SPANKY! reflection would show up with
frontward writing, but apparently I can't write backward legibly, so
you gets what you gets."

it would say "definitely not green", right???

http://i.imgur.com/1CkNIDC.png

D'OH!!!!

*SPNAKITY-SPNAKITY*

-

"People didn't cause the Great Depression, Liberal ko0kTarD. Governmental
policy did." - Fakey in MID 7880b90ad2ecebe35ba01b4557597d80%40dizum.com

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes...eat_Depression
"The initial stock market crash triggered a "panic sell-off" that made the
stock market go even lower."

so... so the "government" panicked, snickers?

funny that a bona-fide conservative horatio alger hero type would want the
government stepping in to save the stock market.

"Current theories may be broadly classified into two main points of view
and several heterodox points of view.

First, there are demand-driven theories, from Keynesian and institutional
economists who argue that the depression was caused by a widespread loss
of confidence that led to underconsumption. The demand-driven theories
argue that the financial crisis following the 1929 crash led to a sudden
and persistent reduction in consumption and investment spending.[1] Once
panic and deflation set in, many people believed they could avoid further
losses by keeping clear of the markets. Holding money therefore became
profitable as prices dropped lower and a given amount of money bought ever
more goods, exacerbating the drop in demand.

Second, there are the monetarists, who believe that the Great Depression
started as an ordinary recession, but that significant policy mistakes by
monetary authorities (especially the Federal Reserve), caused a shrinking
of the money supply which greatly exacerbated the economic situation,
causing a recession to descend into the Great Depression. Related to this
explanation are those who point to debt deflation causing those who borrow
to owe ever more in real terms."

wait? what? no major "third" konservative k0okTheory blaming the
government for everything mentioned?

odd, that. eh, lotusLoser?

-

the never-ending saga of fakey's "lotus"...
https://web.archive.org/web/20160408...om/e3OrQSq.png

-

"sines, sines, everywhere there's sines
blocking up the snickerTurds, breaking his mind"
http://i.imgur.com/Z4p1Z55.png

-

FNVWe attempts to rewrite physics texts in Message-ID:

"let's not forget that mine also had the correct applied mathematics
equations unlike fakey the supposed know-it-all:
phase A: 120*sin(2*pi*60*x)
phase B: 120*sin(2*pi*60*x+pi)
voltage difference between phase A and phase B at any point x in time:
120*sin(2*pi*60*x) - 120*sin(2*pi*60*x+pi) = 240*sin(2*pi*60*x)

Wrong, as has already been proven. What does it say below, you fecking
*moron*?

"The _sum_ E(θ) ⡠E(a) + E(b) can be written thusly:""

it says that you don't even know how to correctly apply mathematics to
real-world AC electricity, snickerTurds. it says that you're in denial
about the inversion of your AC legs.

http://www.allaboutcircuits.com/text...power-systems/
http://sub.allaboutcircuits.com/images/02170.png
"To mathematically calculate voltage between hot wires, we must subtract
voltages, because their polarity marks show them to be opposed to each
other:"
http://sub.allaboutcircuits.com/images/12112.png

http://www.samlexamerica.com/support...Circuit s.pdf

on page 2:

** NOTE: The phase of Hot Leg 2 (Phase B) is in the
opposite direction - i.e., 180° apart from the phase
of Hot Leg L1 (Phase A)

*COUGH*
SPNAK!!

-

i know a guy on the internet who will draw a triangular sine wave in ASCII
art if you ask nicely./GROUCHO MARX
see: Message-ID:

-

snickerTurds can't seem to refute the following:

- begin snickerSinewaveStew.cpp --
/*
HOW TO RUN: download arbitrary precision libraries from:

http://www.hvks.com/Numerical/arbitrary_precision.html

place those files in a directory and save this file as
snickerSinewaveStew.cpp inside that same directory.

compiles with:

gcc -Wall -I. precisioncore.cpp snickerSinewaveStew.cpp -lstdc++

run with:

../a.out

enjoy the LULZ

*/
#include fprecision.h
#include iostream.h

using namespace std;

int main(){

//float_precision MIN=float_precision(0);
//float_precision MAX=float_precision(0);

float_precision STEP=float_precision(.0001);
float_precision t=float_precision(0); // time variable
float_precision sum=float_precision(0); // sum of SnickerTurd's
ridiculous sinewave mess
float_precision snickerPrediction=float_precision(2550.25); //
snickerTurd's erroneous k0oK-k'lame Sum
float_precision PI;
PI =_float_table(_PI,25);

// this while loop will run forever, but snickers doesn't understand why
while(sum snickerPrediction){

// fakey's Sinewave Stew(TM) see: MID:

sum = (float_precision(150) * float_precision(
sin(float_precision(120)*float_precision(2)*PI*t)) ) +
(float_precision(20.25) * float_precision(
sin(float_precision(33)*float_precision(2)*PI*t))) +
(float_precision(1400)* float_precision(
sin(float_precision(150)*float_precision(2)*PI*t)) ) +(float_precision(20)*
float_precision(sin(float_precision(5013)*float_pr ecision(2)*PI*t))) +
(float_precision(600)*float_precision(sin(float_pr ecision(13)*float_precision(2)*PI*t)))
+
(float_precision(360)*float_precision(sin(float_pr ecision(1209)*float_precision(2)*PI*t)));

// perhaps show a few values larger than +2300 to educate teh
snickerTurds
if(sumfloat_precision(2300)){
cout "t=" t " sum=" sum std::endl;
}
t = t+STEP;
}
/*

reach 2500 volts, given that eventually all the sinewaves will
constructively interfere (ie: *add* to each other) to *sum* to 2550.25
volts?"

Fakey, it doesn't reach 2500 volts because the summation of your sinewaves
never reaches that. They never reach their max values at the same time.
That's how stupid you are.

correct sinewave summation voltage of 2550.25 volts"

Fakey, you only *proved* that you are too inept to graph the equations and
notice a few things about the interactions of their frequencies when
summed.

the next line of code is never executed, but snickers DEFINITELY can't
figure out why it isn't and instead has a bunch of lame excuses while
still having not produced a value for t where the sum=2550.25, as he has
k0okily proklamed in many usenet messages that are archived FOREVER.

*/
cout "snickerTurds was right! the sum is " sum " at time t="
t endl;
}
- end snickerSinewaveStew.cpp --

-

Fakey irrationally demands a theme song to foam to:
"all I really want your pathetic pwned ass to do is write me a classic
rock song as tribute to your Usenet Lord and Master..."

-

Somewhere Abouts Round Fri, 12 Feb 2016 17:25:03 -0500, Friendly
Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus wrote:

snicker

Fag. LOL
Idiot. LOL
Moron. LOL
Tranny. LOL
Libtard. LOL
Crackhead. LOL
GableTard. LOL
DildoRider. LOL
Bad Musician. LOL
Stick Figure. LOL
Terrible Liar. LOL
Sinewave Spammer. LOL
Outerfilthing Stalker. LOL
Talentless FrothMonkey. LOL
Math Challenged Halfwit. LOL
Klimate Katastrophe Kook. LOL
Defeated Tearful Spankard. LOL
Waster Of Time To Save $10. LOL
Worst Maker Of Sinewaves In The History Of Usenet. LOL

the band strikes up a rousing version of "on top of old smokey"

on top of old snick-ers, all covered with Fag. LOL
is where my usenet lord and mas-ter
can go straight to hell*

*hell doesn't exist. hope everybody is having a productive evening.

-

http://i.imgur.com/2tH6zVB.jpg

http://cafepress.com/kooktown

http://i.imgur.com/pnWqhSG.jpg

-

If my poasts are offensive to you, you can always block all From: headers
containing ", unless you are an idiot who would like to
yammer about "morphing" and maybe try to lodge some frivolous complaints
to my news provider, then please be sure to ignore this helpful
information and have fun making an ass of yourself in public.

if that route of silencing those horrid opinions of mine that you
downloaded to your computer under duress doesn't work you can always try:
http://i.imgur.com/jlsN9JX.png?2

-

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Gish_Gallop
The Gish Gallop is often used as an indirect argument from authority as
it appears to paint the galloper as an expert in a broad range of subjects
or with an extensive knowledge of an individual one. Simultaneously it
presents opponents (in spoken debates) or refuters (in written,
Internet-based ones) as incompetent bumblers who didn't do their homework
before the debate. Such emphasis on style over substance is the reason
many scientists disdain public debates as a forum for disseminating
opinions. - Page #1 from the Gospel of SnickerTurd

-

Coming soon! To a newsgroup near you!:

$ perl fakeyBot.pl
FakeyBot I'm FakeyBot. What's your name so I can Google-stalk you,
look you up on Radaris, and hurl invective and probably-illegal harrassing
bile from behind an anonymous dizum account? snicker
You Robert Michael Wolfe
FakeyBot Oh look, you're back again to polish my size 16 steel-toed
boot with your colon and listen to me talk about bestiality and cocks,
Robert. snicker
Robert you talk about cocks a lot.
FakeyBot Oh, I talk about sex a lot?
Robert gay sex, mostly...
FakeyBot Fag!

(just as useful as the original!)

-

snickers the wonderturd describes how he alerted lots of his kiddie pr0n
friends to the ensuing FBI sting in message
:
"That's easy enough to do... how do you think my crew uncovered the
largest CP ring using Tor and I2P, which we promptly turned over to
the FBI? I discovered a way to uncover the IP addresses the I2P users were
using, and a way of tracking Eepsites back to their IP addresses, then we
figured out that we could DDOS a Tor IP address and modify Tor headers
while checking whether a Tor hidden service was still up, then using
process of elimination to pinpoint the IP address hosting that hidden
service. It's not rocket science.

_The I2P community got all up in arms when I discussed on their forum how
I was doing it, and that it'd be a good way of cleaning up I2P so it can
get on with being a platform to research anonymous communication... my
distinct impression was that the "anonymity
research platform" story was just a cover story to allow pervs to
trade CP._ (NOTE: admits to participating in what he "suspected" was a
kiddie pr0n network.)

That Silk Road 2.0 was taken offline in the ensuing FBI Operation
Onymous was just icing on the cake."

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007
Putting the Awards Out of Order to Screw With the OCD ****heads, March 2016

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
How are you planning on filling the holes in the wood from the push
pins???

I assume, with paint. The existing siding has more defects than any push
pin holes could create.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

On 5/25/2016 1:38 PM, TomR wrote:
I usually don't respond to this kind of crap, but the above responses are
disgusting and ignorant, and obviously not helpful. Please go away.

Try drinking some valspar.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 26 May 2016 18:20:57 -0400, "TomR"
wrote:

Nice, informative post. Thanks!

--
croy
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. snicker

Robert Michael Wolfe the Pittsburgh Pied Piper Of Penis (aka
DildoRider, aka Teh Mop Jockey) of 5907 Stanton Ave., Pittsburgh, PA,
socked up as , in
news into the wood chipper again:

On Thu, 26 May 2016 06:23:33 -0400, Trailer Trash Tony the
wrote:

[...]

Says the moron who *still* doesn't know what a gable is, and proved it
by taking photos of the *top* and *front* of his porch. LOL

But I note you're so perturbed you're yet again running around taking
random photos of your ****shack half-a-house. Pwned. LOL

I will also note the photo shows your house is so covered in grit and
grime that touching it would likely result in looking like one had
rolled around in a coal pile... and the garbage bags heaped up on the
porch are likely attracting flies. Clean up, you filthy ****ing
libtard pig. You're lowering property values for everyone else in the
neighborhood. That's why your ****shack half-a-house is only worth
less than half the average property value in your neighborhood. LOL

I also note you've apparently been hard at work on that rocking
tribute song to your Usenet Lord and Master... because eventually all
kooks bend to my will. It'd better be an absolutely awesome song, with
soaring vocals, screaming guitars and a driving bass beat, DildoRider,
or you'll suffer further humiliation for yet another of your numerous
failures. LOL

I further note your latest photo caught you in your lie about having a
"multi-camera security system hooked up to a 15 year old craputer
running the hobby O/S Linux, protecting the porch of your ****shack
half-a-house". Lying poofter. LOL

And finally, I note that you've been caught in your brag-lie about
your lower-middle-class fixed-income parents owning not one, but *two*
Corvettes, in that you were unable to scrape up the money to rent a
yellow '73 Vette to do that promised burn-out video. Did you waste the
money on crack again, Cracky McCrackHead? Do we have to wait another
two weeks for you to work your street corner dressed up as a tranny to
get the money? LOL

Fag. LOL
k0ok. LOL
Idiot. LOL
Moron. LOL
Tranny. LOL
Libtard. LOL
GableTard. LOL
DildoRider. LOL
LotusLoser. LOL
Bad Musician. LOL
Stick Figure. LOL
Terrible Liar. LOL
Obsessed Retard. LOL
Sinewave Spammer. LOL
Cracky McCrackhead. LOL
Outerfilthing Stalker. LOL
Photo****ering ****wit. LOL
Talentless FrothMonkey. LOL
Math Challenged Halfwit. LOL
Klimate Katastrophe Kook. LOL
Defeated Tearful Spankard. LOL
Waster Of Time To Save $10. LOL
Worst Maker Of Sinewaves In Usenet History. LOL

snicker

--

Robert Michael Wolfe the Pittsburgh Pied Piper Of Penis (aka
DildoRider, aka Teh Mop Jockey)
5907 Stanton Ave.
Pittsburgh, PA
(412) 853-6395
(412) 799-0532
(412) 665-8289
(412) 404-8757

DildoRider admits he's stoooopid:
MID:
it appears I've kicked your ass so hard it's
damaged your brain, DildoRider.

then it appears that you like shooting fish in
barrels, intellectually lazy ****head that you are.

Well, you've just admitted that intellectually kicking your ass is
akin to shooting fish in a barrel... IOW, you've admitted that you're
stoooopid. No un-ringing that bell.

snicker

DildoRider admits he's "really stupid" (his words). LOL
MID:
so what you're saying is that your targets for attack
have to be really stupid or else you can't manage?

DildoRider admits much more about himself:
MID:
"absolutely and completely retarded, insane, gay, ugly, smelly,
toothless, dirt-poor, incontinent and possibly homeless"

This is a libtard's method of "winning", for **** sake.

150 IQ? LOL

No... 57 IQ. The paperwork *you* posted proves it. LOL!

Posted to alt.checkmate,alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. snicker

Rick "Jism Junkie Gerbil Cannon" Sabian (aka Chimpy The Illiterate
Ignorant Lying Walter Mitty Credit-Stealing Gay Queer Cum Guzzling
Boner-Bouncing Slut), socked up as Checkmate, in
m did thusly jump
head first into the wood chipper again:

I wanna see a picture of his Lotus,

Given that you're swishy-lispy, you might want to rephrase that so
people don't take it the wrong way, Chimpy. LOL

instead of a poorly Photoshopped
picture of someone else's that he stole online.

Proof, K0oOk? The only one doing any PhotoShopping was DildoRider...
he twisted, skewed, flipped, color corrected, "speckle"-pasted and
force-fit two photos in his desperate bid to... to... well, I'm not
sure what the retard was hoping to accomplish with his transparent
lies... figuring out what retards like you idiots hope to accomplish
would require being as retarded as you, and I just can't dumb myself
down that far. LOL

I have no respect

The word you're looking for is "get", Chimpy, you get no respect.
That's because you're a ball-fondling nutsac-suckling pickle-bouncer.
LOL

whatsoever for phonies and liars.

Says the moron who got caught in multiple lies, melted down badly,
attempted to screed over his having been caught in multiple lies, ran
away from Usenet for months, came back to Usenet socked up as
'Checkmate 2.0... the newly sane nutlicker', avoided me for nearly a
year, finally grew enough of a sac to face me, and was melting down
again inside of two days. LOL

, AKA:SMACKAPHAGGOT!

AKA: The guy who keeps drop-kicking your retarded, obsessed faggot
ass. LOL

Stick your penis head-first into the pencil sharpener again!

.-''''''.
,''. ,,. ',
.0?, _? '; -,,.,,,,___
( (_, , @),/',;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,,,,.
"\,"_'/ ,--- , ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,
(_..,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,
';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-,., ,
',.-''' ;;;;;;;;;;;'' __\__ ',
'., ';;;;;;;;' / \ ',
', ';;;;;; | | ,
', \;;;; \,___,/ ,
', \;;,',,,,,..........:............;
, ,, ,'"...:::::::::::::::::::::::::
'., ''', , , ¯;. ' ,-." , ¯, ' ,
'' ',, ,, ¯, ''' ,'
'., .'?--¯ ',., .",-.-.,
', ; ¯ / \, ,
,.'__,..?..,-.'__,..?.,,,,_\
(;;;;;;;;";;;;;,\¯\,;;;;;;;;
"""""""""""""""" """"""""""

LOL!

[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

On Sat, 28 May 2016 05:44:18 -0600, Skeet DoW # 420 wrote:

On Sat, 28 May 2016 06:22:05 +0200 (CEST), "Friendly Neighborhood Vote
[...]

Dogwhistle got you foaming all night again?

Yeah, we had a vote and decided it was Dogwhistle's turn. Next week it's
kensi again.

snicker

Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

Flat or satin on the siding. Your call but remember that defects are
less noticeable with flat. SG on the trim.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. snicker

Trailer Trash Tony the Law-Breaking Scam-Running Drug-Dealing
Wife-Beating Child-Endangering Tax-Evading Unemployable Racist
High-School-Dropout Needle-Tracked Drug-Addled Alcoholic ****bum (aka
Tony Ray Rawlings, aka Anton Ray Eaks of 600 Raintree Blvd #58,
Lamplighter Trailer Park, Canon City, CO), socked up as Skeet DoW #
420, in did thusly
jump head first into the wood chipper again:

DSMACKA****BUM!

I've got you foaming all night again, ****bum, you attention whore.
What's the matter, ****bum? Didn't that fugly wife of yours wash her
fat ass before she went to sleep, and now you can't breathe in the
bedroom again? LOL

--

Trailer Trash Tony wrote:
[...]

Posted to alt.checkmate,alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. snicker

Rick "Jism Junkie Gerbil Cannon" Sabian (aka Chimpy The Illiterate
Ignorant Lying Walter Mitty Credit-Stealing Gay Queer Cum Guzzling
Boner-Bouncing Slut), socked up as Checkmate, in
m did thusly jump
head first into the wood chipper again:

In article ,
Chimpy's Usenet Lord and Master
says...

instead of a poorly Photoshopped
picture of someone else's that he stole online.

Proof, K0oOk? The only one doing any PhotoShopping was DildoRider...
he twisted, skewed, flipped, color corrected, "speckle"-pasted and
force-fit two photos in his desperate bid to... to... well, I'm not
sure what the retard was hoping to accomplish with his transparent
lies...

You

You failed to provide any proof, Chimpy. Are you too retarded to do
it, or too cowardly? LOL

got caught trying to "prove" your fake Lotus story with a
Photoshopped picture of someone else's car,

Proof, Ko0oOk? LOL

No proof? Ok, so you're a nancified tickle**** twiddlepoop
****stabbing liar. LOL

and now you're not man enough to admit you're a fake. LOL!

You're just jealous because I'm better than you, Chimpy. You had your
chance, you blew it. Your wife tried to improve you, found it
impossible, dumped your inferior ass, you turned gay and now you can't
help but slosh gay everywhere as you bleat out your butthurt. LOL

Be man enough in Checky's ass!

.-''''''.
,''. ,,. ',
.0?, _? '; -,,.,,,,___
( (_, , @),/',;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,,,,.
"\,"_'/ ,--- , ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,
(_..,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,
';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-,., ,
',.-''' ;;;;;;;;;;;'' __\__ ',
'., ';;;;;;;;' / \ ',
', ';;;;;; | | ,
', \;;;; \,___,/ ,
', \;;,',,,,,..........:............;
, ,, ,'"...:::::::::::::::::::::::::
'., ''', , , ¯;. ' ,-." , ¯, ' ,
'' ',, ,, ¯, ''' ,'
'., .'?--¯ ',., .",-.-.,
', ; ¯ / \, ,
,.'__,..?..,-.'__,..?.,,,,_\
(;;;;;;;;";;;;;,\¯\,;;;;;;;;
"""""""""""""""" """"""""""

LOL!

Chimpy has insisted for *years* that a vagina was actually "a man's
gaping asshole and a pair of balls" (Chimpy's words) because he's *so*
gay that even when he looks straight at a vagina, all he sees is "a
man's gaping asshole and a pair of balls" (Chimpy's words). That's
because Chimpy *is* the "throbbing pulse of faggotry" (Chimpy's
words). That's why Chimpy responds to the name "Ignorant Gay Lying
Faggot Slut". LOL

Chimpy had the goatse image in his fapfolder, so when I posted that
picture of a gaping vagina in reference to his story about "the one
who got away" thinking that a ragged-out crack whore would be the
*best* Chimpy could hope to attract, Chimpy immediately launched into
a years-long rant about his "lost love" being the goatse image.

How else would Chimpy know that the "lost love" image was an altered
version of the goatse image to show a vagina rather than male dangly
bits, and why would he insist for *years* that his "lost love"
actually had male dangly bits? LOL!

A paraphrasing of what Chimpy was essentially ranting for *years*:
"Nuhhh-uhhhh! That image is supposed to be the goatse image! I should
know, I have it in my fapfolder and it was *my* "lost love"! You will
immediately change the image of my lost love back to having a "man's
gaping asshole", "gaping asshole and balls", "giant ball-like labia"
and "a nut sack swinging" or I'll stamp my high heels and hit you with
my purse!" LOL!

Take, for instance, this emoticon:

And now I'll change it to: :-)

But Chimpy will insist it's still a noseless sad-face emoticon because
he was caught insisting that the picture of his "lost love" was
actually the goatse image and that his "lost love" actually had a
"man's gaping asshole" (Chimpy's words), "gaping asshole and balls"
(Chimpy's words), "giant ball-like labia" (Chimpy's words) and "a nut
sack swinging" (Chimpy's words)... he has no other choice but to
insist that every altered image is still the original and therefore
that his "lost love" *was* a man as he's insisted for years... which
makes him the "throbbing pulse of faggotry" (Chimpy's words) LOL

She's the fish that got away, all because Chimpy didn't have $5 or a
rock of crack as payment. She was...
/ \ \ / \
| | | |
| ' `. ASSHOLE | :
\ | | \| |
\ | / v \\ :
/\ \/ _-- __| \ |
/ \ \_-~ / (*) \ ~-\ |
| \_ \ _/-------\.____,_\| |
\ \ \_,____// _ ___ _ (____ / |
\,___\ ___) ______ (_____ /
^ /\ | ____)/ \(_____ |_/\
BOOB | ( _____)\_______/ /// _/ / \
| \ \_ \\\_________/// (__/ \
| \ \___) \`--\\_//--'/ /|
| \ / \ / |
| \_ / ^ \ _/ |
| / | \ |
| / / VAGINA \ |
| / / \ |
| / | |
| | | |
.........that big. But unlike fishermen's tales of "the one that got
away", this one doesn't get bigger with time, only smaller.
Note the labeling so Chimpy can find his way around unfamiliar
territory. LOL!

Come to find out, Chimpy's "lost love" was a result of a hard drive
crash. LOL!

Checkmate wrote of his "unhappy childhood experiences" (Chimpy's
words) of receiving "belly-rubbing faggoty bum-stuffing" (Chimpy's
words) from his "belly-rubbing, bum-stuffing drunkard daddy" (Chimpy's
words), and what his "belly-rubbing horndog homodaddy" (Chimpy's
words) "did to his asshole... like turn it inside-out" (Chimpy's
words), an experience that was like "trying to stuff the toothpaste
back into the tube" (Chimpy's words) which caused him to become the
"poor pathetic bum-stuffed son of a drunken faggot" (Chimpy's words)
who propositions guys with lines like "I'd like to tickle his ass"
(Chimpy's words), "My penis will spit in your face." (Chimpy's words),
"He could do us both at the same time." (Chimpy's words) and "You will
now suck my penis until I am sufficiently pleasured." (Chimpy's words
to a dude in a dress).

One must wonder if his father realizes "the monster he created when he
was butt-****ing his own son?" (Chimpy's words) because "this isn't
something a normal person dreams up" (Chimpy's words), "this is
something that obviously happened" (Chimpy's words), because "nobody
plucks those kind of details out of thin air" (Chimpy's words), so it
had to be his "own personal experience" (Chimpy's words).

But that was just the beginning, poor Chimpy gives off such a gay vibe
that he is molested everywhere he goes:
I think what it means, is that you don't need to worry about waking up
from the anesthesia with your pants around your ankles, laying
face-down in the dental chair, with the dentist telling you you can
spit now.

Let's add some emphasis to better suss the meaning of Chimpy's words:
I think what it means, is that *you* don't need to "worry" about
waking up from the anesthesia with *your* pants around *your* ankles,
laying face-down in the dental chair, with the dentist telling you
*you* can spit now.

But apparently Chimpy's *so* gay he does need to "worry" (read: hope)
that he wakes up in that condition. LOL

So in short, Chimpy is a real-world Mr. Garrison from South Park. He
drives around in his little pooftercar honking his bulb-horn and
shouting "I am NOT gaaaaaay! I dare any man to pound my ass to prove
iiiiit! I guarantee I'll pretend to not like it no matter how hard you
pounnnnnd.".

Melt, Chimpy, melt.
Froth, Chimpy, froth.
Dance, Chimpy, dance!
Muahahaha, etc.

You ignorant gay lying faggot slut.

snicker

[...]

Posted to alt.checkmate,alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. snicker

Rick "Jism Junkie Gerbil Cannon" Sabian (aka Chimpy The Illiterate
Ignorant Lying Walter Mitty Credit-Stealing Gay Queer Cum Guzzling
Boner-Bouncing Slut), socked up as Checkmate, in
m did thusly jump
head first into the wood chipper again:

Admission of being a tard

His own tardly words, folks. LOL

Except he forgot to include that he's a boner-snuggling
nutsac-suckling ****-stirring phallus-fondling rectum-wrecking
fart-felching hoop-stretching sausage-swizzling pickle-tickling
penis-princess spermatorium tard. LOL

Go retarded on Checky's ass!

.-''''''.
,''. ,,. ',
.0?, _? '; -,,.,,,,___
( (_, , @),/',;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,,,,.
"\,"_'/ ,--- , ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,
(_..,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,
';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-,., ,
',.-''' ;;;;;;;;;;;'' __\__ ',
'., ';;;;;;;;' / \ ',
', ';;;;;; | | ,
', \;;;; \,___,/ ,
', \;;,',,,,,..........:............;
, ,, ,'"...:::::::::::::::::::::::::
'., ''', , , ¯;. ' ,-." , ¯, ' ,
'' ',, ,, ¯, ''' ,'
'., .'?--¯ ',., .",-.-.,
', ; ¯ / \, ,
,.'__,..?..,-.'__,..?.,,,,_\
(;;;;;;;;";;;;;,\¯\,;;;;;;;;
"""""""""""""""" """"""""""

LOL!

Chimpy has insisted for *years* that a vagina was actually "a man's
gaping asshole and a pair of balls" (Chimpy's words) because he's *so*
gay that even when he looks straight at a vagina, all he sees is "a
man's gaping asshole and a pair of balls" (Chimpy's words). That's
because Chimpy *is* the "throbbing pulse of faggotry" (Chimpy's
words). That's why Chimpy responds to the name "Ignorant Gay Lying
Faggot Slut". LOL

Chimpy had the goatse image in his fapfolder, so when I posted that
picture of a gaping vagina in reference to his story about "the one
who got away" thinking that a ragged-out crack whore would be the
*best* Chimpy could hope to attract, Chimpy immediately launched into
a years-long rant about his "lost love" being the goatse image.

How else would Chimpy know that the "lost love" image was an altered
version of the goatse image to show a vagina rather than male dangly
bits, and why would he insist for *years* that his "lost love"
actually had male dangly bits? LOL!

A paraphrasing of what Chimpy was essentially ranting for *years*:
"Nuhhh-uhhhh! That image is supposed to be the goatse image! I should
know, I have it in my fapfolder and it was *my* "lost love"! You will
immediately change the image of my lost love back to having a "man's
gaping asshole", "gaping asshole and balls", "giant ball-like labia"
and "a nut sack swinging" or I'll stamp my high heels and hit you with
my purse!" LOL!

Take, for instance, this emoticon:

And now I'll change it to: :-)

But Chimpy will insist it's still a noseless sad-face emoticon because
he was caught insisting that the picture of his "lost love" was
actually the goatse image and that his "lost love" actually had a
"man's gaping asshole" (Chimpy's words), "gaping asshole and balls"
(Chimpy's words), "giant ball-like labia" (Chimpy's words) and "a nut
sack swinging" (Chimpy's words)... he has no other choice but to
insist that every altered image is still the original and therefore
that his "lost love" *was* a man as he's insisted for years... which
makes him the "throbbing pulse of faggotry" (Chimpy's words) LOL

She's the fish that got away, all because Chimpy didn't have $5 or a
rock of crack as payment. She was...
/ \ \ / \
| | | |
| ' `. ASSHOLE | :