Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks
% % is offline

Default Exterior house paint -- flat?, satin, semi-gloss?

Skeet DoW # 420 wrote:
On Wed, 25 May 2016 13:51:05 -0700, "%" wrote:

Skeet DoW # 420 wrote:
On Wed, 25 May 2016 13:38:25 -0400, "TomR"
wrote:

In ,
Checkmate, DoW #1 typed:
In article ,
says...

On 5/25/2016 10:17 AM, TomR wrote:
I am about to paint the entire exterior of a 2-story detached
single family home. It has all wood siding, and wood trim
around the windows. It is a rental property in an okay but not
high-end area.

HIRE A N...... TO PAINT THAT CLAPTRAP. IT'S BE KIND TO N......
MONTH.

Definitely go with semi-gloss. It contains more resin and is more
durable... plus, when the ghetto rats start tagging it, it's a
little easier to clean their scribbling off.

I usually don't respond to this kind of crap, but the above
Please go away.

I think you are trying to troll this fine group and so being, I
refuse to respond to this post.

hey you kids get away from that thing , what the hell is that

Hey, I was just walking by when this all started.

take a photo of it for the inquirer