Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Default One tenth of one percent

of Americans are Transgender.

So why turn everything upside down
for a few freaks?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, May 23, 2016 at 3:19:05 PM UTC-5, burfordTjustice wrote:
of Americans are Transgender.

So why turn everything upside down
for a few freaks?

More than one has been voted into office so why not? Because of "The Dumbassification Of America" which started when the Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freak Politically Correct Trans Intellectuals took over the government schools many years ago, Americans have been manipulated into believing and going along with any insane codswallop. Busy Americans put their children in the hands of a bunch of Leftist Loons who stuffed hot steaming piles of male bovine droppings down the throats of children thus polluting their minds. What do you expect? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Poop Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/24/16 2:03 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Monday, May 23, 2016 at 3:19:05 PM UTC-5, burfordTjustice wrote:
of Americans are Transgender.

So why turn everything upside down
for a few freaks?

More than one has been voted into office so why not? Because of "The Dumbassification Of America" which started when the Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freak Politically Correct Trans Intellectuals took over the government schools many years ago, Americans have been manipulated into believing and going along with any insane codswallop. Busy Americans put their children in the hands of a bunch of Leftist Loons who stuffed hot steaming piles of male bovine droppings down the throats of children thus polluting their minds. What do you expect? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Poop Monster

C'mon dude, tell us how you really feel.

--
Just taught my kids about taxes by eating 38% of their ice cream.
- @ConanOBrien
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, May 24, 2016 at 5:24:03 PM UTC-5, Wade Garrett wrote:
[...]

I'm actually kind of numb to it now because so much of it goes and the majority of people aren't paying attention so I'm just howling at the moon. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Howling Monster

OT. Ten percent. harry UK diy 123 March 23rd 13 10:31 PM
Hilbert's tenth problem Tom Del Rosso[_4_] Electronic Schematics 2 March 17th 12 06:40 AM
HF 15 Percent Off Coupon catguy Metalworking 5 August 29th 08 07:03 PM
10 percent off at woodcraft RayV Woodworking 1 July 27th 07 08:04 PM
It really works, this is my tenth time doing this. I love it and you will too! wasteman Home Ownership 0 March 22nd 07 03:51 AM