Posted to alt.home.repair

Default (OT) If you weren't Human, what kind of Animal would you be?

Although Humans really ARE Animals (except those who use Windows 10),
If you weren't Human, what kind of Animal would you be?

Find out HE
http://www.selectsmart.com/FREE/sele...t=WhatAnimalRU

Just answer about 10 questions.

[You do NOT have to enter an email address to get your answer]

* I just found out that - I'm a DONKEY / MULE
(That's interesting, I own a Donkey).

---HEEHAW--- !!!!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, May 17, 2016 at 3:52:02 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Although Humans really ARE Animals (except those who use Windows 10),
If you weren't Human, what kind of Animal would you be?

Find out HE
http://www.selectsmart.com/FREE/sele...t=WhatAnimalRU

Just answer about 10 questions.

[You do NOT have to enter an email address to get your answer]

* I just found out that - I'm a DONKEY / MULE
(That's interesting, I own a Donkey).

---HEEHAW--- !!!!

I was thinking "Jackass" to describe you but it takes one to know one and I'm not ashamed of it. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Ass Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, May 17, 2016 at 10:31:14 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 05/17/2016 01:51 PM, wrote:
Although Humans really ARE Animals (except those who use Windows 10),
If you weren't Human, what kind of Animal would you be?

A bear. I'll roll with that. In fact my business was called Bear
Technology and the logo was a bear.

You must be of Russian ancestry. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Bare Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/17/2016 10:25 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
You must be of Russian ancestry. ^_^

Deutsch.

http://www.dw.com/en/beware-of-bears...lin/a-15860881

Modern Germany isn't exactly bear friendly. Around here if they get
uppity we just beat on them with squash:

http://missoulian.com/news/local/hus...cc4c002e0.html

Who said zucchini isn't good for anything? Actually the woman was
probably trying to foist a bag full on the poor bear and he ran like hell.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, May 18, 2016 at 9:55:54 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 05/17/2016 10:25 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
You must be of Russian ancestry. ^_^

Deutsch.

http://www.dw.com/en/beware-of-bears...lin/a-15860881

Modern Germany isn't exactly bear friendly. Around here if they get
uppity we just beat on them with squash:

http://missoulian.com/news/local/hus...cc4c002e0.html

Who said zucchini isn't good for anything? Actually the woman was
probably trying to foist a bag full on the poor bear and he ran like hell.

Are the Muslim invaders going to rape the bears too? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Bare Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/18/2016 09:21 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Are the Muslim invaders going to rape the bears too? o_O

Last time we played Cowboys & Muslims, the Muslim lost.

http://www.krtv.com/story/28095005/k...r-killing-teen

The cowboy lost too, but he wasn't the brightest cowboy on the range.
Take 'German exchange student' with a grain of salt unless you think a
Turk can be a German as any more than a legal fiction.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, May 18, 2016 at 11:45:19 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 05/18/2016 09:21 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Are the Muslim invaders going to rape the bears too? o_O

Last time we played Cowboys & Muslims, the Muslim lost.

http://www.krtv.com/story/28095005/k...r-killing-teen

The cowboy lost too, but he wasn't the brightest cowboy on the range.
Take 'German exchange student' with a grain of salt unless you think a
Turk can be a German as any more than a legal fiction.

If it happened around here, the verdict would probably have been "Not Guilty". o_O

[8~{} Uncle Salty Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/18/2016 11:10 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, May 18, 2016 at 11:45:19 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 05/18/2016 09:21 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Are the Muslim invaders going to rape the bears too? o_O

Last time we played Cowboys & Muslims, the Muslim lost.

http://www.krtv.com/story/28095005/k...r-killing-teen

The cowboy lost too, but he wasn't the brightest cowboy on the range.
Take 'German exchange student' with a grain of salt unless you think a
Turk can be a German as any more than a legal fiction.

If it happened around here, the verdict would probably have been "Not Guilty". o_O

There's no charge for felonious stupidity so the the jury went with what
they had. Teaching moment:

1. Don't announce to the neighborhood that you're sick of getting ripped
off and the cops not doing anything and the next time will be different.

2. Don't leave the garage door partially open, leading people to believe
you might be baiting. Bait is not permitted during hunting season.

3. Do not fire four rounds from a 12 gauge into your garage, shooting
the **** out of the garage and house -- in the dark -- before your
girlfriend turns the lights on so you can see what you bagged. Montana
juries aren't convinced that you can be in fear of your life from
something you can't see.

4. Speaking of the girlfriend, don't do all of the above because she
hinted you are short in the saddle.

You need to use a little common sense. Deer Lodge has an excellent arts
and crafts program and you can sell your braided horsehair key fobs in
the prison gift store.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, May 19, 2016 at 8:40:33 AM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
[...]

One question, why was the 17 year old,"child" trespassing and entering the man's garage? I'm not being bloodthirsty, I would hesitate to shoot at anyone or anything if I couldn't see him/her/it. I especially wouldn't blindly blast the hell out of my own property. I know that people are fed up with crime and being victims. Many people are frightened and may react without thinking when they're scared. So I'd ask, what was the "child" doing on the man's property? O_o

[8~{} Uncle Puzzled Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/19/2016 08:48 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
One question, why was the 17 year old,"child" trespassing and entering the man's garage?

Looking for beer in the refrigerator. Doesn't matter:

§45-3-103

(1) A person is justified in the use of force or threat to use force
against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably
believes that the use of force is necessary to prevent or terminate the
other person's unlawful entry into or attack upon an occupied structure.

(2) A person justified in the use of force pursuant to subsection (1) is
justified in the use of force likely to cause death or serious bodily
harm only if:
(a) the entry is made or attempted and the person reasonably believes
that the force is necessary to prevent an assault upon the person or
another then in the occupied structure; or
(b) the person reasonably believes that the force is necessary to
prevent the commission of a forcible felony in the occupied structure.

In another case in the same time involving a love triangle, I think it
was the boyfriend who entered the open garage and proceeded into the
house. I may have the roles backward, the the occupant of the house blew
him back out into the garage. No charges were filed, let alone going to
trial. He had identified the threat, felt he was in imminent danger, and
took action.

There were too many red flags in this case, including his statements
prior to the shooting, aggressive behavior, a case of affluenza, and so
on. The president of the Montana Shooting Sports Association, who often
is called as an expert witness, took a pass on this one.

It was hard enough getting the stand your ground law enacted to have it
jeopardized by assholes.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, May 19, 2016 at 8:42:08 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
[...]

Well, I've never pointed a real gun at anyone or shot a person. The closest I ever came to killing anyone was with my bare hands. I can't stomp a burglar until he quits twitching anymore so I'd have to use an equalizer. Even then, I'd hesitate to pop a cap in one because blood, guts and brains are so hard to clean up. I'm practical if anything. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Practical Monster